Chapter Four

The two go inside the mansion to find something... you don't see everyday. Jack, or EJ as he likes to be called, eating a kidney in the living room while watching Ben play one of his many games. Moonstone's eyes widen a bit but she shakes her head to regain her composure. "Hey *tic* EJ!" Toby yells excitedly. Jack just waves without turning to look at him. "Hey EJ, *tic* where is Moon staying?" Toby asks while swinging and arm over Moonstone's shoulder. "Ask Slender." Is Jack's response. Toby nods and begins to steer Moon to Slender's office. "Hey Slendy! *tic*" Toby says in his usual upbeat voice when they get to Slender's room. "What is it that you two want?" Slender asks with a slight growl. "I j-just want t-to k-know what room I-I'll be s-staying in..." Moonstone says fixing her fluffy hair. "I'm sorry, I'm a little short on rooms. You can stay with someone else until I have another room." Slender says with his static voice. "You could stay with me!" Toby says jumping up and grabbing Moon's arm.

"Th-thank you T-Toby." Moonstone says with a relieved and happy smile on. Toby stops jumping and turns light pink, letting his touch linger before letting her arm go gently. The two then make their way to their now shared room. "You can have *tic* the bed. I'll *tic* sleep on the *tic* floor." Toby says grabbing a pillow. Moon shakes her head and takes the pillow from him. "Y-your room. You s-sleep o-one the b-bed." She says and flops on the floor with the pillow. "No *tic* way!" Toby says and grabs the pillow from her. "You sleep on the *tic* bed." He repeats and sits across from her and waits for her to get up.
Neither of them moved, so they both fell asleep on the floor after getting tired of arguing. Moonstone cracks her eyes open and finds herself on the bed. "Morning sleepy *tic* head." Toby says from the bottom of the bed with steampunk goggles and a face mask on.

"W-what are y-you w-wearing?" Moon asks. Toby giggles with a slight blush. "You got *tic* your first mission. Slendy *tic* wants me to go with you. *tic*." Toby says while looking for something in his drawers. "What a-are you l-looking f-for?" Moonstone asks sitting up and trying to make her hair look kinda sorta presentable. "Something flame *tic* retardant to put over your face." Toby says and continues to look. Moon nods and stands up and stretches. "Didn't I f-fall a-asleep on the f-floor?" Moonstone asks after a moment of thought. Ticci laughs, a warm laugh that made Moon's heart melt, making her face red. "Yeah, I moved you once *tic* I knew you were sleeping." He says and gives her a deep red mask. "Wear *tic* That. If you are seen, *tic* we wouldn't want them to report *tic* you." Toby replies with his tics. Moonstone puts it on and looks back at Toby. "D-do I l-look d-dumb?" Moon asks with her voice muffled. Toby shakes his head quickly. "No! No... you look *tic* beautiful." He says the last part quieter than the rest. Moon's eyes light up and crinkle a bit at the edge to show she's smiling. They set off looking for a child rapist by the name of "Brian Zecole." "You sure you'll *tic* be ok?" Toby asks before she was about to burn his guts. "I'm s-sure." Moonstone answers, fire practically burning through her eyes. Toby nods and steps back, letting her go.

She grabs a pocket knife and makes a flame in her hand, scotching the knife. She runs up to the bastard and stabs him in the back of the thigh. He screams in agony and turns around. "What the fuck!?" He yells before falling to the floor and clutching his leg. "Burn in hell you fucker. Say "hello" to my mother for me." Moonstone says without her stutter, a pure insane gleam in her eyes. She then scorched him to ashes. Moonstone ran back to Toby as fast as her legs could take her. "H-how d-did I do?" She asks having her sanity and stutter back. He looked impressed, speechless even. "You did *tic* great... better *tic* than I was at *tic* first definitely." He says still shocked. "What the hell!" A person screams when the see the body in the ally. "We b-better l-leave." Moonstone says before grabbing Toby's hand and rushing back to the mansion. "Hey *tic* Moon, what did you say to that *tic* guy?" Toby asks when they're far enough away from the scene and close to the mansion. "I-I told h-him t-to say "hello" t-to my m-mother." She says a little bitter. He nods and they make their way inside and out of sight.