Chapter Seven

"When I-I was five, I d-discovered that I c-could m-make and control f-fire. My dad c-cheated o-on my mother a-and my m-mom b-blamed me, s-she left t-the house and I w-went to s-see my father. H-He told l-lies, lies that he l-loved me... h-he wouldn't h-have done t-that s-shit if he l-loved me. I got a-angry and c-couldn't c-control myself, I b-burst into f-flames and m-my f-father shoved me i-into a c-curtain. T-The house a-and him burned a-and I ran, r-ran as f-fast a-and as f-far as I c-could..." her explaining became into ranting. Everyone listens to her story closely. She looks at them afterward expecting some sort of criticism. But she's gets soft gazes, except Jane. "I'd do anything to have my family back! You killed them." Jane yells at Moonstone getting in her face. "You t-think I don't r-regret it? Y-You t-think I d-don't think a-about I-it every s-second of m-my l-life!?" Moon yells at Jane as tears run down her face. Toby, clearly frustrated, takes Moon's hand and leads her outside, while giving Jane a glare. He closes the door behind them and Moon gets a cigarette before falling to her knees. "I-I'm sorry. I s-shouldn't h-have yelled." Moon apologies almost immediately. Toby leans down and hugs her. "Shh *tic* it's ok." Toby says while soothingly caressing her hair.

They sit there for a while before it's time for Toby's mission. "I'll be back *tic* later." He says before giving Moon a kiss. He leaves into the darkness with his harchets. Moon sighs before a smile is upon her lips. She gets up and looks around. Her hazel eyes turn pitch black and beautiful red wings sprout from her back, ripping her sweater. She looks around again before taking flight. "It's about time you let your full potential consume you." Slender says from behind her. She turns around quickly and falls to the ground. "Y-you k-knew?" She asks startled. "Why, Of course I knew." He asks as if it was a well-known fact. "You must stay in this form to better understand your powers." She nods. "Wow~ who's this Slendy!?" Sally asks running out of the mansion. "I-it's me S-Sally." Moon says while rubbing the back of her neck. "They're so pretty!" Sally yells and runs up to Moonstone. Moon laughs and puts on wing out for Sally to see. They were pretty large, wingspan of maybe seven feet. "Wow~ so warm!" Sally says when she pets one. "L-lets get I-inside S-Sally, it's getting c-cold." Moonstone says after a while of Sally looking and playing with her wings. Sally doesn't protest, just nods and skips inside.

"Moonstone? Is that you?" Masky asks when Moon gets inside. "Y-Yeah..." She replies nervously. "Holy fuck!" Jeff says from across the room. "Have you always had them?" Masky asks walking over and inspecting them. "Y-Yeah, but i u-usually d-don't show t-them o-off." Moon moves a wing so they can see a little better. "Can you fly?" Jeff asks, also moving closer. "O-of course." She flaps her wings just so she can hover a bit. They look even more impressed, if that's possible. After everyone but Toby sees Moon's wings, the front door swings open to show a very tired Toby. "Woah, *tic* does Moon have *tic* wings or is it the *tic* exhaustion?" He asks, his eyes going wide. "Nope, your girlfriend got an upgrade we didn't know she could have." Jeff says a little bitter. Moon rolls her eyes and goes to give Toby a kiss and swings her arm around his shoulders. "Y-you n-need a shower." She says looking him up and down. Toby laughs and nods. "Going *tic* now!" He says and happily walks to the bathroom. "Moonstone and Toby sittin' in a tree, k-i-s-s-i-n-g!" Jeff mocks. "R-real nice a-asshole." Moon says, flipping him off. Jeff does a dramatic sigh and puts his hand to his heart. "You kill me!" He says sarcastically. With a roll of his eyes, he goes to the kitchen. Moonstone goes upstairs to her and Toby's room and flops on the bed. "What's *tic* up?" Toby asks in nothing but a towel around the waist. Moonstone turns around and her face turns so hot, you could swear smoke was coming out of her ears. "I-I-I.... umm... f-forgot!" She says fumbling to get up. Toby closes the door and walks over to Moon, putting his hands on her elbows and kissing her deeply. He pins her to the bed with her wrists above her head. "Can *tic* we?" He asks breaking the kiss. She nods and continues kissing him. "Moonstone! You have a- woah!" Ben slams the door open, seeing Toby and Moonstone, practically go for each other's throats. Toby jumps and up and hides between the beds while Moon yells at Ben. "D-damn it! Y-you a-are such a c-cockblock!"