Chapter 1: The night to remember.

Ok, um. My first story here, I might not get their personalities right, but please bare with me. :)

-SassyDeaky

——

It was the year 1984. The year to have a good time, having a ball.

The 4 members of Queen are at a pub, celebrating their success 2 weeks after the release of their album 'The Works'.

Little did they know this is going to turn a one hell of a night.

>>

After 6 pints, 9 shots, they were all drunk. (Was that enough to get them drunk? oml)

"O-oh, John!" Freddie walked over to John, walking like a zombie. John drowsily looked at Freddie, with bloodshot eyes and light circles under his eyes, he managed to look at Freddie eye to eye despite how drunk he is.

"I have a joke for," Freddie hiccuped interrupting himself. "you." He finished.

John managed to raise his eyebrow, "Y-yeah?" John's floofy (floofy is a word xD I googled.) hair isn't helping him concentrate on Freddie's words.

"You are like dandruff," Freddie said, "because I just cannot g-get you out of my head no m-matter how hard I try.." he flirted.

John bursted out laughing, he was laughing than he should've have. Of course, drunk John didn't really care if Freddie meant it or not, but still the joke made John laugh. Freddie plopped down next to John, putting his arms around him.

"That's n-nice.. Freddie."

Meanwhile, Brian was very sleepy, even though Roger was asking him to dance. Roger keep pulling Brian's arm like a kid in a toy store trying to get the toy while pulling his mother.

"Ugh, Roger leave me alone!" Brian slurred.

"Please, just one dance!" Roger pleaded, "Pleaseeeeeeeeeee?"

As Brian finally stood up, his legs were so weak it couldn't handle his weight, falling over to Roger which fell with him.

Roger groaned, "Brian, Get off me!"

Brian fell asleep on top of Roger for a second, despite how loud the place is. Roger pushed Brian off him, so he can breathe. He knelt beside the sleeping Brian, and actually slapped Brian. Roger didn't care, he just wanted to dance.

That slap have awoken Brian, "Huh, what???" Roger grabbed Brian's collar. "Ah, crap my cheek hurts!" he rubbed his reddened cheek.

"I want to dance!" He shouted.

Brian sighed. Oh, how he hates his life.

-
An hour has passed, and all four of them were experiencing hallucinations and extreme dizziness. It wasn't that they were weak, it had to do something with the drinks they consumed.

Then one thing led to another, they were unconscious.

..little did they know they were drugged.
-
So, I'm pretty sure Brian and John are married in 1984 right? Well, in this story their not married. hehehehe. Sorry, I'm a Queen fan for not really a long time. sorry again..
Okay, I'm sorry that this chapter might be rushed. Well, it is rushed. Just to get the story going.
Just bare with me pls, hee hee. xD
And English isn't my first language, so, please point out to where I make grammar mistakes.

alright, bye!

alright, bye!

-SassyDeaky