Chapter 8: Lets see how this goes..

-1984-

"They're stable!"

My colleague announced, our workers cheered. Too bad I wasn't carefree as him. Time dilation or time travelling was one of the things we want to accomplish, and we just did. But, we tested it with the wrong people. I sighed, and faked a smile. Regret surged through me.

"Um, can I talk to you for a sec, West?" I called on to him. He walked towards me, smiling from ear to ear.

"What's the problem?" He looked at me up and down, then playfully bumped me with his fist, "We did it, David. We're the first ones to do this!"

I sighed, "I know! But we tested this with the wrong people. If it wasn't for your drunk a** mind drugging people, not to mention the people you drugged is a famous band! We never supposed to be drugging anybody in the first place!"

"I don't see the fuc**ng problem here!" he replied with anger, "What matters is that we did it!"

"We can't leave them there, West!" Putting my hands on my hips, "Their brains cannot handle all of this happening around them. What about their families, or friends?"

"Dr. Cooke?" one of the workers which I didn't know the name, interrupted. "Sorry to interrupt but we need you."

West looked at me, "Don't bother with this, Dave. You got nothing to worry about."

As soon as he left I sighed, and ruffled my hair with my hands. I needed to get them out of there somehow, without West knowing. Their lives are more important that mine in this situation.

-

-2018-

They walked to the nearest diner, and got settled in. Roger sat with Brian, and John sat with Freddie.

"Oh, um, sorry about what happened, dear." He looked at Roger, "I just really had a bad day..and" he sighed, "This fuc**ing situation we're stuck in is just killing me."

Roger nodded, "It's fine, Fred. Sorry for strangling you last night.." he squeaked.

"Aw, I'm such a proud parent here." Brian spoke. Roger rolled his eyes, and Freddie gave him a glare.

John rubbed his chest, "You were so heavy, Freddie. Have you put on weights while you dropped on me? Christ.."

Freddie smirked, and looked at Brian, "You looked tired today, Bri."

Brian looked at him with a blank expression, "I have a sleeping disorder, and it's called children." while he looked at Roger and back to Freddie.

"No need to be sassy this morning, dear." Freddie hold up his hands as like surrendering.

The waiter came, and they ordered. "Hey," the waiter spoke, "You guys look really alike to that band!"

"What band, darling? You're going to have to be specific." Freddie replied.

"The band Queen!" He marvelled, "Can I take a picture with you guys?"

The group hesitated, and looked at each other. They don't want to people to know, they can't. "Hey! Daniel get back to work!" somebody called from the kitchen, which made Daniel sigh, "Maybe later?" then went back.

"Holy crap, that was close." John sighed.

>>

Few minutes later, as they finished their breakfast, they were suddenly attached to the TV hanging on the wall. "Damn, look at the telly! Christ, this really is the future." Roger commented.

Then suddenly startled with the news headline that popped in, 'Queen lookalikes?'

"Uhm, hey guys?" Roger interrupted the conversation the 3 made, he pointed at the TV, "Is that us?"

John squinted at the flat-screen TV, "Yep, that's us.. there's only one person I know with the 'Deaky-Do' hairstyle and that's me." Brian rolled his eyes at John's comment.

'The iconic band; Queen, was found in common electronic store in downtown London, today.' the reporter spoke, 'The lookalikes resembled so much, they became an internet sensation.'

Then popped a picture where the 4 were in that electronic store, with startled faces. "Jesus, we look horrible in that picture." Freddie put his head on the table, "Sh*t, even the news knows. I swear the press is gonna come here any second."

'Let's here more about what the people would say.'

'I WAS THERE, AND OH MY GOD THAT MAN LOOKD EXACTLY LIKE FREDDIE EFFING MERCURY!'

'I SWEAR, GOD RESURRECTED FREDDIE AND SOMEHOW FRIENDS WITH THE OTHER MEMBERS LOOKALIKES.'

Then the reporter spoke, 'The internet are going crazy, maybe crazy enough to get the group members to take a look at this!' she chirped.

"Oh, great." Roger groaned, he looked at John, "I bet you 50 quid that people would start walking towards us."

John shrugged, "I don't have any money.."

People started noticing them, and walking towards them. Which kind of gave Brian a feeling of deja-vu. The 4 stood up, and quickly left the diner as fast as possible. Fast-walking out of the diner, Roger spoke, "Where's my 50 quid, John?"

"Not the time to do this, dears!" Freddie jogged, as multiple people started following them, "Jesus, this generation is a curse!"

-

Heeeeeeeeeey. God im too awkward for dis crap.

just want to say thank you guys again, for voting and reading..i just said thank u last chapter jeez.

welp, i decided to update 2 chapters cause why not? i was feeling generous. hee hee

well, hope you guys had a great day, and carry on!