Chapter 5: Run, it's a stampede!

John's POV

"Sh**! What are we gonna do?!"

There. Seriously, for me the world started slowing down.. okay, that's cliché. But, it's true. We didn't think of this through. As I looked around, every second we're starting to be the centre of the attention.

"Ah, fu**." Brian cursed.

Mostly all the people in the store were basically running over towards us, and by extinct we started backing up, slowly.. until Freddie squeaked, "Run!" We reached for the exit, and running for our lives. Hell, this happened to us before, a lot actually, but this, this is the most scariest one yet.

"Oh my god, it's them, quick!"

As I looked back, girls about in there 20's were in the front of the herd, I didn't know we were still that famous in the 21st century! I thought. Many left and right turns later, we lost them. We were leaning on a wall on a random alleyway, panting as if we ran a mile. For so many turns we made, I just wanted to vomit. Roger opened his mouth to say something, but Freddie covered his lips when a girl's voice not from far away from us spoke,

"Aw, where are they?" the girl said, making us frozen in place. I slowly took a peek after looking back at the group who was shaking their heads not to take a peek. But being a stubborn man I am, took a peek. They were gone, but to my dismay they all split up in to what I can only count which is 4 groups.

I looked back to the group, "They're gone," I declared, which made everyone exhale in relief, "But, they split up into what I can see is 4 groups.." I added quietly. Which making all 3 of them groan.

"How are we still famous after all these years?" Brian spoke. "I thought we're old enough to be their grandparents." he joked, trying to light up the mood, Roger rolled his eyes, he did fail to light up the mood.

I looked around and found some newspapers lying around, "Take those newspapers!"

"What for? Pretty sure they don't read newspapers anymore, love." Freddie rolled his eyes, but still grabbed the stack of newspapers and handed it to me.

"Okay, we might be stuck but let's use these newspaper to cover us." I explained.

"Well, I would want to embarrass myself again." Freddie quipped, sarcastic all over his voice. Irritation filled inside me, I'm pretty tired of Freddie's remarks.

"Fine!" I replied, a bit loud, "You stay the fu** there! I'm getting tired of this, Freddie!"

As soon as those sentences leave my mouth, I absolutely regretted it. Aw, damn you, John!

"I-I'm sorry, Fred, I didn't mean to yell at you-" I tried to apologizing, but he cut me off.

"It's alright, I'm that fuc***ng tiring anyways." His eyes filled with anger and sadness, and his voice dripping with venom. He wasn't like this at all, I continued staring at the Freddie I barely see. But, suddenly I remembered we weren't the only one standing in this alleyway, Brian and Roger stood quietly, which made the silence very awkward.

I looked away and took another peek at the street see if they were all gone, as I saw just an ordinary street normal people walking with no crazy girls looking around, I sighed in relief. I looked back at the group giving them eye contacts except for Freddie. I regretted it, alright? I shouldn't have yelled at him. The situation we are in is just stressful. To be honest, I can't even wrap my head around it.

"Alright," I squeaked, "They're gone, we can leave." Putting the newspapers down, we all left the small alleyway. I sighed as I rundown my hands through my crazy hair, All of this crazy time-travelling sh*t, when can we go back to our normal lives? How can we even go back to where we belong?

Only time will tell, John.

Besides, I have more important matters to do now, like apologizing to Freddie. I think he's in the same situation as me, but more volatile. How would I apologize to him if he's feeling that way?

-

Hey, ITS ME.

I'm sorry for the wait, but here's da new chapter!

and i am running out of things to say, but I hope you guys have a jolly Christmas! I said said jolly instead of merry cuz its been used alot so why not change it? hehe

oh, well. Hope you guys enjoy!