Chapter 41: Just four waiters, not Queen.

-

As they wasted time by walking around Kensington, which they were familiar with the street, but they some slight changes. Brian was too tired to look around, and so is John, but they have to supervise the two children, I mean, two adults.

"Wait! Can we get some ice cream?" Roger looked at Brian as he pointed to an ice cream store.

"No, Roger! We don't have any money."

"But, I doooooo!" Freddie waved his wallet around, and skipped to the ice cream store with Roger. They didn't even let Brian talk.

"I'll go get ice cream too," John turned to Brian, looking at him for some permission even though he was a grown-up. Brian nodded, and followed him. Since Roger and Freddie were too busy being excited, the store vendor couldn't help but recognize them.

"Oh my God! It's Queen! IN. MY. DAMN. STORE?!?!" He absolutely jumped around fan-boying around the group. The four were startled with such an outburst caused by the man. Luckily, there weren't any customers around.

"Can I get an autograph?! Holy moly!" He ran back to a room, leaving the four speechless.

"Well, should we leave?" Roger walked towards the door.

"That's just rude, Rog," John waved his head to the right, gesturing Roger to come back here. The man came back with tons of Queen merch, and everything.

"Here!" The vendor handed them a sharpie, and all Roger and Freddie wanted was just ice cream.

>>

After the ice cream and all the autographs, it was 8 pm. They had to ask people where the most expensive club there is, well, that's what David claimed. They asked just one person, and got the address. They hailed a cab, and entered it.

The driver spoke, "Huh, you guys look familiar!"

"Psh, no we don't!" Roger retorted, and asked for the driver to drive already, and just get on with it. Brian told the man the address, and the driver looked them with confusion.

"You sure you guys are qualified to go there?" He was silently judging them by their clothes, and Freddie seemed to notice.

"Well, excuse me, dear sir, what we are wearing might just be more expensive that your parking tickets there," Freddie gestured to the stuffed parking tickets which seemed to be millions and millions of it.

The driver turned with guilt and sighed, then stepped on the gas pedal. Brian turned to Freddie and gave him a look that clearly said, Are you serious right now? Freddie shrugged sheepishly and carried on.

Freddie had to pay the driver since he had money, and apologized to the driver. Well, he couldn't help it, his sass comes out whenever it needs to. They entered the infamous building everybody knows, and heck, when they entered, it really was expensive. (Sorry I couldn't describe it to you all, im bad at describing stuff :( )

They entered the kitchen and was greeted by the amazing smell of food. Which made their stomachs grumble except for Brian, since they were cooking meat. He grimaced at the smell, and fought the urge to not cover his nose.

"Ah! There you guys are, we're just waiting for the last few waiters that were suppose to come here!" A dude approached them, with a dashing suit, a little flashy for just a waiter...and he doesn't seem to recognize them which was really surprising.

"I'm assuming you're Paul," as he pointed at Roger. Roger was about to say something since he doesn't want to be named after the infamous fruit fly, John nudge him by his elbow.