Chapter 48: Eplilogue.

A short one. *sniffs* gosh i cant-

-

Present Day, October 24, 2019.

A 73 year-old Freddie Mercury had been bugging the 70 year-old Roger Taylor about social media stuff.

"Rog, darling, teach me how to block my notifications in Instagram, please, will you? I couldn't sleep with all the 'ting'! noices that sounded like the triangle Deaky used to play back when we played Killer Queen! Atleast he's snoring like nobody's business when the notifications were are blowing up, God- just do it, pleaseee?" Freddie handed his phone to Roger.

Roger looked at the singer with the expression of, 'are you kidding me?'. "Why couldn't you ask Deaky?" Roger looked away from the singer for a second to find the bassist, he was in the other room with Brian.

Freddie played his wedding ring, "Tsk, you know Deaky doesn't know anything about this."

"He was an electrician!" (Correct me if you will, I must have forgotten if he was an electrician back then.) Roger huffed, and started to open Freddie's phone. "Password?"

"Oh, it's 1234."

"Freddie, for a flamboyant singer like you, who has the right mind to have their password as '1234'?! Mate, you know better."

"Oh, hush it, Santa. I put my password like that so Deaky can look into my phone whenever he likes."

Roger sighed, and went to settings. Few minutes later, he was done. He knew Freddie would come back again, asking him to turn the notifications back on again. Freddie giggled when Roger handed his phone back.

"Thank you, Father Christmas!"

"Don't call me that! Freddie-poo."

Freddie's eyes went wide, before he could say something the 72 year-old Brian, accompanied by the 68 year-old Deaky. "If you guys are done with your squabbling, we would like you two to join us for recording!" Brian smiled, with his guitar strapped on his shoulder.

Brian indeed still have the passion for astrophysics, and he looked like Isaac Newton. That was such a long time ago. Deaky had never forgotten what his future self had looked like when they met back a year ago, but for Deaky it was 34 years ago. For Roger, he accepted being accidentally named as 'Santa'. The photo he saw back in 2018- didn't lie. As for Freddie, he was both terrified and thankful. The time in 1991 when November 21 has passed and turned to November 22, was still vivid in his mind. He had hugged Deaky so
hard, the bassist thought he was going to suffocate.

The two had married in 2014, when it was legalized, then Brian and Roger sooned followed. They had tours around the world, and everybody was thankful that nobody's having arthritis, or any hurtful stuff old age has to offer. They have done collaborations, and successful albums. This was just another reality from countless of other realities that people wished could have happened. Minues the time traveling of course.

A time we wished something like this should've happened. Alive or not, we still love the band we had grew or discovered to love.

End.

-

I'm not crying, you are.

This book as such a roller coaster for a 13 year old who have never written anything like this before.

I just wanted to say thank you guys so much, for supporting, voting, ranting about Vanilla Ice in that one chapter. You guys have seriously made my day each day, until I decided to go on some kind of hiatus. So sorry for making you guys wait.

This book was never perfect, tbh, it has a good plot right? I did alot of mistakes- grammar wise of course, but I'm so glad I made this up.

Thank you again, and I hope this isn't the last time I hear from all of you! Love you guys.

- SassyDeaky