Chapter 24: More of that Internet.

The struggling doctors in 1984 were still working on their plan on sending them a verbal signal. But they couldn't concentrate as the 4 members of Queen's brain waves were faltering.

Their brains couldn't handle what was happening. Slowly, making their memories fade bits and bits of it..

-

As they all finished their lunch, everybody was stunned with Freddie's cooking skills. They all knew that he SUCKED on it, but seriously you never know what Freddie could be hiding. Heck, he might even know how balance a bowling pin on his nose while balancing on a stick.

The 3 older members locked the 4 in Brian's house, they just couldn't let them roaming around the streets and causing more trouble.

"Whyyy?" Roger whined, "I want to go outside!" he exclaimed, while fiddling with the front door's knob. It was like the 20th time he'd been whining, and Brian couldn't stand it. He's one step closer on throwing his book at him.

"Shush, Roger. I'm reading!"

"I don't care! You need to help me with this!" Brian had no choice but to chuck the book at Roger, right in the face.

"Bullseye!" Brian clapped his hands in amusement, while Roger decided to flip him off with his middle finger, just like a 12 year old kid..

Now John, who seemed to be wandering around the house, not really bothered on being locked inside the house, since to be honest, they did cause a ton of trouble.

He came across a room that he hadn't seen yet. It looked like an office, maybe where the older Brian works in. John entered the room and seemed to be really intrigued by the futuristic devices. He decided to take a look, and John didn't know that Freddie was behind him.

"Oh god! You scared me, Freddie!" John's eyes narrowed, while Freddie frowned.

"Do I look that ugly?"

"No, no.. you just scared me that's all." John explained, then turning back to the devices in front of him. Freddie recalled that the 3 older member said to just behave, but they never said to touch stuff.

"Oh, come on, John." Freddie rolled his eyes, and took the laptop, and handed it to him. Which made John pass the laptop back to Freddie, he didn't want to touch other's personal belongings. "I don't want to, Freddie, it's not mine.."

"Suit yourself, dear." Freddie said, then smiling mischievously at the laptop. John knew already that this isn't going to go well.. As Freddie was about to leave, John caught his arm.

"Nothing really happened, last, last night, right?" John looked at Freddie seriously, Freddie bit his lip. Oh, that night. He couldn't really say the truth, he was scared. Freddie didn't want to lie either, but it only seemed the right option this moment, he couldn't bare on losing John. Freddie shook his head,

"Why would you say something like that, dear? Of course nothing happened!" Freddie managed to flash him a smile, then gestured at the door, "Let's go and check this thing out!"

As they were walking down the hallway, Freddie couldn't help but feel a little bit defeated. He liked John, heck to admit, he loves John. But he wasn't so sure if he'd feel the same.

John on the other hand was still thinking about his wife. Wife? He doesn't remember anything about it, but Roger seemed to, cause of how he scared John's older self to wake up. John looked at Freddie, who's back was facing John.

What happened last, last night was something John just really wanted to forget, if Roger hadn't been yelling to Brian that John and Freddie had sex, maybe John wouldn't want to forget what happened..