Chapter 4: Exposed

As they stormed off, Brian sighed, glancing over to Freddie who had an annoyed face, but eyes filled with sadness and confusion. Silence filled the atmosphere while they walked.

"Alright, what's the problem, Freddie?" Brian decided to break the silence. Freddie came into a halt, everybody did the same. Brian giving Freddie a worried look.

"What's wrong?" Freddie asked, "What's wrong?!" This time he raised his voice, "Brian, are you that blind? We're in the future, and god knows what'll happen to us! And I'm supposed to be dead! Dead, Brian. You're talking to a dead person!" he yelled at Brian, which made Roger and John flinch.

"Freddie— I-I.." Brian's voice was shaken up. It's not often seeing Freddie's other side of him.

Freddie just realized what he had done, "I'm sorry, dear, I didn't mean to release my anger to you.." he sighed, waiting for Brian to reject his apology. Suddenly, Brian hugged Freddie, meaning that he accepts his apology. After they pulled away, Roger walked up to Brian and put his arms out.

"What are you doing?" Brian asked, backing away from Roger.

"I want a hug, too! Duh." Roger snapped while still putting his arms out. "Freddie gets all the hugs. That's not fair."

"Nobody said life is fair, darling." Freddie chirped like nothing happened at all. "Besides, give your boyfriend a hug won't you, Brian?" he chirped. Roger blushed, and Brian went immensely tensed. Brian sighed, and gave a hug to Roger which he happily took. When Roger held on more tightly, Brian was seriously awkward by the situation.

"Uh, okay. That's enough.." Brian nervously laughed.

Roger pulled away, "Thanks, Bri. I needed that."

"Well, aren't you two cute?" Freddie said, looking at Brian and Roger who looked a little uncomfortable with the situation.

"Alright," John spoke, which made them jump.

"Deaks, you can't do that!" Roger said, clutching his chest. John was confused, he was just standing there the whole time and nobody noticed.

"Sorry, I was just standing here, I guess I'm invisible.." John shrugged. "Can we go on to our little investigation?"

"Sure, yea." Brian agreed, "But wait, we just got kicked out.."

"Well, let's go, darlings!" Freddie began to walk the opposite direction they were supposed to go.

"Where are you going?" John asked.

"This is the future," He said it again 2 times now, as he kept walking, "There's going to be millions of these stores lying around London!"

-

"Oh, god. Not get that horrid picture out of my face." Roger looked in disgust.

"You keep saying that every time I click another picture of you!" John looked back to Roger with annoyance. "Oh, come on, John. I look like Santa Claus!"

"You look fine, Rog." Brian encouraged Roger, then suddenly regret of what he just said. John just smirked, Brian looked at him, as if to say; Wipe that smirk out of your face, or I'll do it for you. John didn't seem to care, so he just rolled his eyes.

"Calm down, Roger. We don't want to get kicked out don't we?" Freddie said, while fiddling with a laptop next to them.

"Besides, Roger, you look much better than I do now." John claimed, he learned alot thanks to this thing called 'Wikipedia'.

"Are you saying that you're better looking than me in the past?" Roger glared at John.

"Depends on how you understand what I just said." John snapped back.

"Oh, you little sh-t.."

Meanwhile, Freddie finally learned how to 'Google', not 'Googoo'. He's supposed to move on about that dying in 1991, but he just can't. Oh, come on. He thought, You never cared of dying, why think of it now?

He was interrupted by a girl who just yelled, "Oh, my god!" The girl said, making the 4 look back to her, Freddie panicked, "Y-you guys just look like that band called Queen! This is so uncanny- -" she suddenly took this rectangle-shaped object people here called a phone. She took a picture, the 4 froze, then the girl took off.

"Oh, no." John spoke, looking at the 3 with a panicked expression.

"What?" Roger asked, suddenly panicking too, "Was that wrong?"

"She took a picture," Freddie put his face into his hands, "I bet she's going to show it to the public..."

"No.." Brian was shocked, well of them we're shocked. They can't be seen, people think all of the time-travelling shenanigans are real, in fact it is real.

"We can't be exposed!" Roger exclaimed, "Sh--! What are we going to do?!"

Only at day one, they were already exposed. Oh, how fair life is...

-

Oh, um. Hey guys!

I just googled something. Best Buy doesn't exist in London xD oh my lord.

lets just pretend it exists alright? please?

alrightyyy