Chapter 7: Just one bed?

Brian's POV

Time went on pretty fast, night eventually came. I was actually glad, so I can just sleep peacefully but I remembered one thing, there's only one bed.

"Where's the damn coffee machine in this place?!" Roger exclaimed.

"This is a cheap hotel, what do you expect?" John replied.

"Cheap hotel, and only one bed." Freddie groaned, "F*ck, we're not all sharing this one bed, right?"

Freddie ran to the bed, "I call dibs on the bed!" Roger eyes narrowed, and ran to the bed also, pulling Freddie away from the bed, "No, It's mine!"

I sighed being the adult in this group has some pro's like, deciding what should be good or bad for the band. Con's are.. well, this. "Stop!" I yelled, which made the 2 stop. But Freddie, being the as*hat he is pushed Roger which made him tumble and fell to the floor.

"Oh, that's it!" Roger got up, and grabbed Freddie's neck, slightly strangling him. "Oh, sh*t!" John ran up to Roger and pulled him away from Freddie, while I pulled Freddie away from Roger.

"Jesus, Roger!" Freddie said, but with a hoarse voice, "You try'na kill me just for a bed, you dipsh*t?" Freddie got up, trying to reach Roger, while I pulled him away.

"Stop it, for f**ks sake!" I yelled, glaring daggers at Freddie and Roger. "We're all gonna share the bed, whether you like it or not!" Damn, I was furious. Roger looked down suddenly ashamed. "We're stuck in this goddamn year, and you guys are acting like kids!"

Freddie dramatically lay down on the left side of the bed. While Roger walked to the right side of the bed. Suddenly Freddie rose up, "Hell, it's not even late why am I laying down?" he murmured to himself. He walked towards the door,

"Where are you going?" John asked.

"Out." Freddie huffed, "I need some alcohol in me."

"No." I said, sternly. "You don't want to get yourself spotted, Fred! It's dangerous!"

He stopped. "Fine."

Roger was still laying down on his side, when I came and checked on him he was asleep. I smiled, looking how peaceful he looked when sleeping. Wait, I thought, Why am I saying all of these things?

"Bri, dear, can you stare at Roger any harder now?" Freddie said, which I can hear him smirking even though my back is facing him. I looked at him, "Stop it, and go to bed, you overgrown child."

>>

Jesus, there's is no fuc*ing space in this bed. Freddie and Roger were fast asleep, when me and John were sandwiched by the two. I lay there frozen while beside me Roger was snoring loud. I fight the impulse of suffocating him in his sleep so he can stop.

"Oh, god." John groaned, "I'm sleeping on the floor." he quietly got out of the bed, while his hair was sticking all over the place. I nodded absentmindedly, and looked at Roger who was facing me, still sleeping peacefully. I blushed. Stop it, you idiot. Then, he put his leg around my waist acting like I was a pillow.

"What the fu**?," I murmured.

"Hm?" John hummed, while on the floor, "What was that?" he mumbled.

"Uh, nothing, John. Go back to sleep." I said, while trying to get rid of Roger's leg on my waist. "Stoppp.." Roger slurred, while putting his leg back on my waist. Minutes had passed, he moved his leg, and turned his back on me which made me sigh on relief, but a bit disappointed. Now I can get some sleep.

-

August 5, 2018.

I woke up by the sound of John yelping. "Ah, Freddie get off me!" I groggily looked down on the floor where John was sleeping, Freddie was on top of him still sleeping. John looked at me, as saying Help me! I snickered, "You're on your own, Deaks."

"You bastard!" John snarked, struggling to get Fred on top of him. "Freddie.." John said, shaking him slightly to wake him up.

Freddie's head perked up, "Yes, darling?" it took him 2 seconds to find out that he was on top of Deaky, "Oh! Sorry, John, you're much more comfortable than the mattress.."

"Real smooth, Fred." John scoffed and rolled his eyes, "Now, can you please get off me?"

"You slept at the floor, Deaks?" Freddie asked after he stood up.

"Well, I don't feel comfortable being sandwiched by you and and Brian." John stood up, and looked around the room and saw Roger still sleeping. Which made Freddie smirked evilly. I didn't catch Fred walking slowly to Roger who was still fast asleep.

Freddie's face was close to Roger then yelled, "WAKE UP, YOU LITTLE SH*T!" he yelled, which made Roger sat right up bumping his head to Freddie's.

I snorted, "Karma's a bit*h, Fred." John covered his mouth as he was trying not to laugh.

"Christ, Freddie!" Roger rubbed his head, "What a great way to wake up.." he murmured.

"Damnit, I was trying to get you back from what happened last night!" Freddie snapped, "Fu*k, I need an ice pack or something."

"Alright kids," I announced, "Get your crap together and we're going out for breakfast."

"And let's keep a low profile, alright?"

-

Holy crap, almost at 700 reads, thank you guys sooo muchh.

This means alot to me, this is my first story and I didn't expect it to be successful!