Gifthorse

Even someone as stoically repressed as the General had a breaking point. At times of particularly intense bouts of stress, he would slip out to Canto Bight for a release through a secretive mistress that provided a myriad of less than savory services for the wealthy. This time, though, he gets more than he wanted- but more than he could ever have hoped for.

This chapter in itself is a one-shot, the rest of the fic is just based on it. Don't feel you have to go any further if you don't want to :P

-

It couldn't be... she found a force sensitive in this line of work? A cold grin pricked the corners of his mouth as his mind raced through the many possibilities. My visits are about to get so much more cathartic.

"Well... this is an unexpected surprise." he purred, strolling up to stand over the woman kneeling before him.

His heart pounded as the realization of what this meant sunk in. He ran his tongue over his teeth and bit his bottom lip, trying to decide how best to handle the situation before him.

"Put that helmet back on and repeat what you did. We'll go from there." His voice snapped back to its usual authoritative tone as he came back to himself.

She twisted her hair up and returned the mask to her face, retreating to the darkness. It was a cavernous space, split by a wide walkway illuminated with two large overhead lights, leaving the rest in shadow. Assorted equipment glinted in the darkened corners of the room; whether a threat of punishment or a promise of pleasure was left up to the user. She made him wait so she could to take a moment to observe him, lightly prodding his thoughts. She saw the aftermath of Kylo Ren's rage, felt fleeting stabs of emotion, the churning hate and disdain he had for everyone and every thing around him. Darkness swirled thick around the man, as if he had simply stepped forth from the shadowy ether- created by the night itself to walk this world in flesh.

What a wicked creature.

His heart was racing; malicious anticipation burning like an inferno. Hux pulled his gloves tight, leather creaking as he clenched his right hand in a fist. She smiled in the shadows- I think I'm going to enjoy this.

Noting his thrill with her force wielding abilities, she chose to be more dramatic than her prior entrance. She hovered a few feet in the air, floating into the spotlight. With both hands raised, she aggressively snatched the General up by his throat and lifted him a foot in the air until she heard a fearful struggle for breath. She released him, and immediately after she dropped herself to the floor, taking a knee with her head lowered.

"My apologies General Hux," the vocoded voice entreated "I didn't know it was you."

He was already beyond enraged with Kylo Ren when he left for Canto Bight, and the all too-familiar feeling of a force choke stoked the embers in his chest.

"Stand." he snarled through clenched teeth.

She stood at attention to face him, cheeks flushed from his impromptu choking and the absolute fury it raised in him.

"Remove that ridiculous mask."

She pushed two buttons on each side and there was a mechanical hiss as the visor slid up. Long black hair spilled out as she pulled it off.

His lip curled as he looked at it disdainfully before taking it from her hands and tossing it carelessly to the floor with a clank.

Ice blue irises were a crystalline frame to blown pupils, staring into her golden eyes with a hate colder than Hoth winters. A crack rang out when leather connected with skin as he backhanded her across her face.