Bank it

His new hire proves her usefulness... to an extent.
Phasma is grumpy, Kylo makes a point, and Hux just needs everyone to give him a minute.

Given the sensitive nature of her operation and the high level clients she entertained, secrecy was of utmost importance. The dimly lit hallways had many twists and turns before finally coming out at one of the many secret entrances. The Baroness owned everything on this strip, and the hallways were skillfully run through multiple legitimate businesses. Phasma and two others waited for him at the entrance. She stepped forward to stop the figure trailing behind him.

"Sir. Who is this?"

"Phasma, this is Ichara. She works for me now, apparently." As soon as the words left his mouth a ship flew dangerously close overhead, dropping off 5 shabbily dressed men with a thud.

"We need him!" one shouted, pointing at the General. In his hurry to leave, he'd forgotten the black hooded overcoat he wore to obscure his identity. His trademark copper hair could be seen a mile away. Phasma whipped out her blaster and easily struck one down. Ichara's red saber lit up the platform, whirling in the air as she ran over to them, striking low and fast, cutting two down at the knee and coming back up to decapitate them. She deflected a poorly aimed blaster bolt back into one of Hux's men as the other was taken down by one of the two remaining kidnappers. Phasma shot one between the eyes, pausing to shoot the other when Ichara yelled "Wait!", voice crackling through the vocoder.

"Who sent you?"

"The-- the Resistance"The last man grabbed his throat, struggling to stutter his reply through a closing windpipe.

"How did they know we were here?"

"I don't know, I-augh!" she dropped him to the ground. Hux could tell by her silhouette against the bright lights of the city below that she was doing the same terrifying mind probing he'd endured at the hands of Kylo Ren.

The man's breath gurgled in his throat as she stabbed into his consciousness "Hmm. No I do agree with you there, that was quite an oversight." She held him in the air again; her saber sputtering as it cauterized blood and flesh, slowly removing both legs just above the knee. The man screamed, and she squeezed harder to stifle the sound. The greasy smell of burning flesh was thick in the air, and Hux thought he might vomit.

"You tell your Resistance friends that the droid maker downstairs will have nothing for them, and you let everyone know, that the bitch of Bakura's fangs bite for the First Order now." She flung him over the edge of the building and onto a trash pile below.

She turned to the General and bowed her head "I hope I have served you well, Sir."

His face was contorted into an expression of disgust. "We need to leave" was all he could manage to say, and marched up the ramp with Phasma dragging the two fallen troopers by an arm. Ichara followed close behind.

"Use a less, obviously First Order ship next time, General. Canto Bight is a playground for those both wishing and not wishing to be seen. They were just run of the mill black mailers, but when they saw you land they contacted the Resistance. Even they know better than to try anything serious on Canto Bight, though."

Cantonica made a point to be a neutral territory, and both the First Order and the Resistance had too many resources there to jeopardize their good standing. An attack from one or the other could get the aggressor banned from Canto Bight. Both sides bought most of their military equipment from suppliers who spent their time in the luxurious city, and to lose that safe zone would be too big a detriment to gamble with.