Salt in the Scrape

Very graphic, CW for blood & sexual violence.

Ichara has a horrible morning, and runs into the two men she so desperately just wants to avoid right now.

Also Phasma is over Kylo's skulking

I hope you guys like it, I'm not the best at smut and I spent forever trying to relay the scene in my head :P

Kylo was awake long before his alarm went off, agonizing at how his actions last night were a mistake on many different fronts. He didn't even have to try to turn her away from Hux- the hateful man had done that himself. Everything seemed to be falling into place, but just before it came to fruition it fell apart instead. He forced himself out of bed and wandered to his library, pulling a random book from the shelf and collapsing into a chair. The smell of her perfume lingered on his gauntlets, and it wafted to him with every page turn. It made his heart drop to his stomach.

He hadn't intended for the turn of events last night to happen at all, but something about the thought of Hux touching her stoked the fire of jealousy in his chest. Not because he was jealous of her, but because the thought of Hux pushing a force user to her knees for him made his face twitch with anger. That man was back-biting snake, and he deserved nothing in Kylo's eyes. He didn't particularly care for her either, though. She was just as shifty and underhanded. There was something off about her he just couldn't place.

Perhaps that's why they got along so well.
-

He wasn't alone in having a horrible morning. Not that she felt guilty- this was all Hux's fault as far as she was concerned- but she couldn't bring herself to look at him. She rolled over in bed and typed up a quick message.
-
"Still ill. Notify me should anything come up. My deepest apologizes, General."
-

While she was thinking about it, she had a bone to pick with her cousin.
-
I confronted my fears; the worst happened. Thanks for that.
I am no longer in need of your services.
You failed me.
Consider any plans you had null- you'll have to get it on your own.
Even if I wanted to help it's not happening, trust me.
(because you can actually trust me)
-Chara
-

It was probably more hateful than she deserved, but Ichara didn't have the energy to care about anyone else's feelings right now. She pulled the covers over her head and savored every second she felt that she could hide from the world. Like every other thing she enjoyed in life, however, it was cut short. Three rapid fire buzzes on her holopad kept rousing her from any attempt at further sleep.

-
If you've fallen victim to some insidious disease I suggest you go to the medbay for treatment or leave the ship and spare us all.
-
-
I do hope your condition improves soon.
-
-
I would very much like to speak with you when you have a moment. Preferably today, around 21:00.
-

The difference between the first and the other two messages was that he read the angry words she'd sent to her cousin. Unable to handle the burning paranoia whispering across his thoughts and eating away at his sleep, Hux had decided to outright admit to bugging her holopad and demanding answers.

She could picture the look of irritation on his face as he typed those out, and it brought a smile to her face. Only Hux would assign a time for someone to "have a moment". A twinge in her heart told her she missed him. A realization which, in turn, just served to make her even more angry at him. Giving up on sleep, she got dressed and made her way to the training room for a more destructively physical release.
-

Phasma was enduring her own battle with paranoia, as when she arrived at Ichara's doors to talk with her, Kylo Ren came around the corner. She didn't even pause, and just kept marching down the corridor, nodding her head in acknowledgement.