Introduction

Introduction

To say that a house could take your breath away was such a bold statement; but that's what the walls of the click household did. Never truly were the counters empty, usually they lie covered in a new clutter that never seemed to bother anyone. So many simple stupid things caused me to fall in love with the four walls I was entrapped in. My attention to detail gave me this opportunity to call this my second home.

You see, my name is Violet, I am a writer and a so called 'media manager'. It started out simple in America, I had moved to LA to start my career as an author. But my forever enchantment in the youtube community led me quickly into becoming an author FOR youtubers. Ynow? Simple stuff. Like, I write their funny tweets, write 'scripts' before they film their videos, and generally manage their social media presence through captions. It began with smaller vloggers located in California, and from there the job grew. Until I got here.

Entrapped in these four walls.

-

"Lannan, listen to me. You cannot just put whatever you want out on the internet. The reason you are famous is because you're not afraid of what others think of you, and that's amazing. But this is getting a little offensive" you practically yell in the main living room of the click house, pointing vigorously to your phone with his twitter up on the screen.

The look on his face goes from laughing to somewhat serious, "I'm not changing it, v." spews from his lips as he begins to laugh again. The fact he gave me a nickname produced from bitterness angers me even more, giving me chills down my spine.

Now, it's quite obvious Lannan just likes to make me angry. I always have something to say to him, damn I guess that's just how I am. It's actually funny how the dynamic changes when you add a bold, angry girl to the house, but only angry when it comes to Lannan. There's something about him that pushes ALL of my buttons. He never wants to listen to me, and he's a generally nice person, but something about me had changed him.

"Hey, hey, c'mon Violet, you're doing your job, just let him not take your advice" Elliot says as he slips from the hallway to the kitchen.

Elliot always comes to calm me down, it's interesting, he always mentioned how Lannan was actually quite shy and timid around new people. Apparently not me.

I let a sigh escape my lips as I look up to him and force a smile. Lannan takes a seat on the sofa as I mouth a 'thank you' to Elliot, he nods lightly in return.

"Hey, I have some stuff I can use some help with" Elliot retorts. I nod and take a seat at the barstool, only a few metres away from the sofa.

"Yeah, of course, what can I help you with?" I respond back lightly. For a few minutes Elliot and I run over how he can bring up click, and what is an appropriate way to advertise it on his twitter, I then helped him find a funny caption for a picture of himself he wanted to post on instagram. By the end of the conversation, we were laughing up a storm. I found it so easy to get along with most the crew. I had only been around for about two weeks, but I had made such good friendships with almost them all.

"Y'know were having a get together tonight, if you want to stop and by?" Elliot asks politely. Truthfully, I was excited. From here on out, I won't let anything with Lannan bother me.

"I'd love to come, I'll be back then." I went to hug him goodbye as I remember. "Wait, will Tannar be there? I'll see if I can get ready with her! Ooh and maybe Grace too!" A smile appears on my lips as I ask.

Elliot nearly face palms as I ask, he can never get away from us girls, granted he got lucky; grace was the farthest thing from wild. I'd think of us on a spectrum, Tannar most wild, then me, then the all mature Grace.

I can hear Lannan groan in the background as I lead myself to the door.

-

I had lightly expected a huge party from Elliot, but he truly meant get together. It was the crew, some friends, some more management and tannar and I. It was no more than 15 people. It was nice to feel like I was finally fitting in. The night began with a few shots with Tannar and giggles followed, it had all led up to a stupid game of would you rather between me, Tannar, Elliot, Lannan, Nathan, Brodey, and one of the management girls Elizabeth.

"Sooooo Cray, would you rather kiss Bazz or Elliot?" Tannar says with a few slurs but mainly giggles, I look at her with wide eyes and begin to laugh. Did I mention we play that you have to actually do whichever option you choose? Crays eyes open wide as he laughs and screams Tannars name with his shrill voice. 'Tannar, don't do that to me, tannar!!!' he continues to yell as he begins to stutter and portray his nervousness. We all continue to laugh besides Bazz and Elliot who sit there silently praying. 'Tannnnar' he begins to yell one more time before he turns over and kisses Bazz without warning.

You could imagine Brodey's reaction and how hard it made everyone laugh, we even had the new management girl snorting. "Wait, so does that mean I get to pick now?!" Cray mentions in excitement. We all nod as we try and keep ourselves together. "Hey Lannan!" he says, catching my attention quickly. My smile fades as I can see him staring at me. "Would you rather kiss Elliot, or new girl?" Cray yells confidently. The atmosphere in the group changes like a pin drop, silent, but noticeable. You can hear Elliot boo, as a few people mention how that's not fair to me. Cray begins to apologize refusably, in the way that he often does. But he, the psychology major knew exactly what he was doing.

I take a glimpse over to Tannar, who's holding her hands up as if she has no influence on the decision. I thought she would be a good hope, but hell Lannan despises me anyway, maybe cray's little plan will backfire. I give him the dirtiest of looks as I watch Lannan let go of a very deep sigh, and take me, and cray by the arm and motion us away from the group.

"Cray, I really hate you" he begins with. "So, Violet, why do you hate me?" he says. Cray puts his head to the ground and starts to inch away, but the heat in my cheeks stops me from even caring. Mix a little alcohol, anger, and embarrassment and you've got the rosiest cheeks of all time.

"You're the one that hates me!" you begin to whisper yell. He looks down at you taken aback and laughs. Maybe alcohol, anger and embarrassment create courage, because in that moment you decide to lean in and kiss Lannan.

And although up to this moment you had a flowing amount of hatred for one another, the moment stops the world. You pull away after and look up to a blushing pink Lannan, "now you can believe that I don't hate you" you say while you spin and return to the group of people from before. "Is it my turn?"

-

Hope y'all like the first chapter, do you guys watch Tannar?

This story is a whole ass mess until chapter five because I had no clear indication of where I wanted to take it. Once you hit the fifth chapter though, some real character connections start. I'm committed to writing this story, and i'm so proud of it (after chapter 5 lol). I can't wait for people to read it! (: