1: better scenes

It has been about four months since I had moved to Australia and I'm truly beginning to love everything about it here. The weather is always warm, my job makes me so happy, the friends I've made are unbelievable, and most unexpectedly, I was in a happy two month long relationship.

Lachlan was welcoming from the moment I had met him. I was assigned to help him figure out how to present a giveaway live, and he had asked me out that day. He makes me feel so comfortable, he makes me laugh endlessly and he's still very personal from the rest of the group. Most of Click admires our relationship, like the other relationships in the group.
Since then, Tannar has become my closest friend. She supports me endlessly, and I still make time to go out and party with her. The whole dynamic is seriously odd though, Lannan pretty much refuses to ask for my help anymore.

After that night months ago, I had spent a few days over at Lannan's apartment. I spent time helping (and drinking) with Tannar, and also poking at the stubborn bear that Lannan is. One night, he had attempted to tuck me in when I was too drunk to grab a blanket, and instead of acting like I was asleep I had asked him to hangout with me.

Drunk violet isn't smart alright. Well, we had stayed up for a few hours talking, getting along. I made him talk about video games and we bonded over the rage games brought us. We had talked about this lifestyle and its hardships and I truly wasn't even drunk by the time our conversation had finished.

I figured that maybe Lannan and I's friendship was fixed, and we had spent a lot of time together between work, free time, and being at Tannar's. But a month later when Lachy asked me out, our whole relationship turned upside down. He now only has conversation with me when he has too, when it comes to work it strictly sticks to how our conversations used to be, so angry. He acts civil around Lachlan and I guess that's all I could hope for.

So I guess my few months in Australia have been eventful, but that truly, is only the end to the beginning of the journey.

-

It was a late Saturday night, most of Click had spent the day filming a video for the channel. I was chilling out at the house the past few days because truly, I hated going home alone, why not just stay with friends? To add on, Lachlan had been in America to visit the epic games HQ, I envied his ability to visit my home so deeply. His flight should have landed a few hours ago and he was planning on meeting here.

Kath, Marcus, Nathan and I we're playing mario party to pass time on our calm Saturday night. Brodey and Lannan had been switching in and out, but sometimes the room became a bit tense. Cray had been together on a team, I had almost lost my voice and hearing from all the screaming I had to do at Cray. He was either amazing or rubbish at mini-games, we fell hard behind Marcus and Kath who had obvious chemistry and teamwork.

The selection screen came up as a mini-game appeared, we were getting towards the end and these last few games would be a big depender on how bad we lost. Cray yelled as the time began to count down.

"Oh no... Oh noooo... I'm nervous, I have to pee, right now, right this very instant. LANNNANNN! Take my controller!!" He screamed as he flipped over the back of the sofa and ran towards the hallway.

We all laughed as Lannan groaned "No, Cray i'm bloody rubbish at this!"

I couldn't help but giggle as the game had began, Lannan and I had to take turns flipping cards for 'memory'. I started to giggle again as I practically shouted directions at Lannan, him being his smart ass self, he always went the wrong direction before he listened to me. Truthfully though, it just made me laugh more. I was able to playfully punch him and laugh with him. It felt normal for just a few seconds as we we're wrapped up in our 'intense' gameplay.