Chapter 10: Love has no end

A/N: Hi! Obviously, I haven't uploaded in a very long time! Sorry about that, I just don't have that much interest in the story any longer, I have a very hard time writing about people when they are in a relationship. Ilsa and Lannan are adorable, and I feel more respectful and a true fan when I don't impede on their relationship.. So I decided to publish everything I had written up until I had stopped, I hope you all enjoy and sorry it had to end this way... Also sorry for any typos near the end, I didn't edit them before posting! Love you all and thanks for reading </3

        Her mother- I assumed, turned around the corner and a smile overwhelmed her face. "Tannar!" she yelled, wrapping her daughter in a big hug, they begin small talk as she squeezed her tightly. Then while letting her go, she looks over to me. "And you must be Violet, I'm ???! It's so lovely to meet you, i've heard so much about you" she grins widely, hugging me tightly. During these few seconds she whispered to me 'thank you for protecting her', catching me off guard completely.

Apprehensively I started, "All good things I hope", chuckling softly, as her mother begins to let go of our hug. I ramble off "Thank you so much for welcoming me into your home Mrs. Eacott, it's so beautiful". This brings a sweet smile to her face that faintly reminds me of Lannan's.

I glance over to Tannar, who's seemingly hugging her father. I could tell their bond was stronger, she spoke of him so highly; it was quite endearing. Her mother laughs embarrassingly, "and this is Gordon, my husband. His inability to properly introduce himself is still apparent." she retorts while smiling at me.

He kisses Tannar's head lightly before he turns to me. "Hello Violet, it's nice to meet you." he responds in such a sarcastic manner. He smirks as if he was trying to joke around with me, taking me in for a hug.

We spent the next few minutes with her mother giving us a tour of the house, "Lannan's off at the store getting some stuff for dinner tomorrow", she explains causing my worry to subside slightly.

As we reached the balcony, Tannar's giddy aura only got stronger as she spotted her brother outside, "You didn't tell me Jarrad was here!" She practically yelled, looking out onto the yard where Jarrad was playing tag with a cute little toddler and a young boy, the moment I watched over was overly sweet and reminiscent on the childhood Tannar must have had. Within a few seconds, she grabs my hand and leads me to the outside.

As soon as she opened the outside door, all three of their heads turned to face her, "Aunty Tannar!" I heard come from the little boy, as he got closer I smiled a few freckles, they seemed to run in the family. His face was tan and his hair dirty blond, just like his fathers. He ran towards her and latched onto her leg, hugging him back tightly and smiling such an appreciative smile, she was overjoyed and I loved seeing her so vulnerable and happy.

Her brother started to walk over as she looked up to him, "Jarrad this is my closest friend, and one of Lannan's bosses, Violet." she mentions confidently. I introduce myself in return, his face seemed to light up with curiosity at my obvious American origins.

He opens his mouth with the same silly expression his father had, "you deal with them both at the same time?" he says as he laughs teasingly. Tannar play punches him, taking him in for a hug.

The little boy stands shyly at Tannars side, I kneel down onto the pavement and look at him with a soft smile, "Hi! I'm Violet, who are you?" I nearly whisper trying not to scare him. He smiles and looks at his father who nods his head in reassurance, "my names Bodhi" he shouts happily, causing me to smile at his openness.

Jarrad then introduces his daughter Olivia, I look to her and smile, "well aren't you just beautiful!" she giggles and turns back to run around. Tannar and her brother continue their talk about Sydney. I look back down to Bodhi and whisper, "were you playing tag, could I play?". He nods lightly, as I ask "okay, who's it first?" he smiles, "rock, paper, scissors?" I question him. He laughs, as we play, he chooses rock and I choose scissors. I look at him absently, "does that mean me?" obviously over exaggerating, causing him to laugh so sweetly. I begin to chase him around the yard, allowing him to run ahead of me.