6

Emma's POV

Finally I was alone with Kendall, Ethan and Tyler were sleeping assumed and Mark was doing his own thing in his room, he let me come out to the living room. Kendall and I sat on the couch just staring at each other as if to not believe what was happening. The tv was playing loudly behind us. Kendall has put it up this loud so that Mark couldn't hear whatever we were about to talk about.

"We need to find a way out of here." Kendall said to me softly I nodded, of course I agreed I was just afraid of what would happen if I got caught. From what Kendall had told me about Ethan I wasn't worried about him. On the other hand though I knew Mark would always be up my ass and check on me every three minutes Tyler was the same. However I was scared of what would happen if I got caught by Mark more specifically. Tyler would just return me and warn me. I didn't think Mark would do the same.

"Mark wouldn't even let me get the chance." I said she shrugged.

"You've got to try."

"I think he'd kill me if I got caught." I told her she shook her head.

"He likes you to much, me on the other hand." She was right if there was a chance he'd harm me as according to Tyler there was an even larger chance he'd harm Kendall.

"I'll find away, just give me time." She nodded. "He just needs to trust me more." She stared at me for a moment before smiling.

"Can you do me a favor?" I nodded. "Can you convince that asshole to get me a bed?" She said I nodded.

"It might take some time." I said she shrugged. Suddenly the door to Tyler's room opened and he walked out. I could tell from the look on his face two things

He was tired

He was mad

I didn't know why.

"Good morning." He said drowsily.

"Good morning." I replied, Kendall didn't say anything just glared.

"Did you sleep any better in Marks bed?" Tyler said sounding unamused I didn't know how to respond and thankfully I didn't becasue I was cut off by mark coming out from his room. He smiled when he saw Tyler and even more when he saw me as if he didn't expect me to be there.

"You're up late Tyler." He said with his usual large smile, Tyler didn't smile back.

"I didn't sleep very much." He told us, it was hard for me to get sleep in this house too. The boys ended up going away again and Kendall and I sat talking for hours. For a moment everything felt okay. Ethan came in through the front door when he saw that Kendall and I were in the living he quickly locked the door. Mark and Tyler came running out of marks room.

"I think it's time for bed." Mark said walking over to the couch I was sitting on quickly I glanced at Kendall quickly confused I didn't know the time but it couldn't have been past 3.

"It's not even 5 yet." Tyler said looking at Mark as confused as I. Mark grabbed my hand pulling me up off of the couch and over towards his room. He opened the door lightly shoving me in hastily, stepping in closing the door behind him. He looked at me with wide eyes I looked back trying my best to play up my sadness as an attempt to get back out there.

"It's not even five yet." I pouted, for a second he looked guilty but then the guilt went away and turned to a smile.

"I'm sorry Darling." He said with his usual grin. "You understand." Hearing him cal me darling made me shiver I hated hearing it so much and I didn't know why. I didn't understand either, why? I figure though if Kendall was going to get that bed I had to be on my best behavior. I would just pretend I was good. "Do you need anything." He said as he slowly ushered me to sit down on the bed, I shrugged I was hungry.

"Food?" I questioned, mark smiled. "Anything else?"

"Sleep." There was nothing fun to do in this hous coloring books got boring quick. I figured the most fun I could have was sleep, it wasn't quite dark at all though so that would be a problem. With that mark turned around and left the room closing the door behind him. He later came back with a sandwich And a can of soda.

At about 7 I'd guess was when Mark came back into the room ready to settle down for the night. That was early for both me and him I assumed. Once again he did the same routine as last night taking off his shirt and coming into bed in just his shorts. Tonight though I knew things would be different, hopefully they would go how I wanted but I wasn't sure. Mark once again reached over me flicking off the lamp light leaving us in the darkness. I could hear both of us breathing it was so silent except for Tyler who I could hear was in the living room watching tv. The only thing that I needed now was for Mark to make the same move on me he tried last night, that way I wouldn't have to. But as time went on he didn't make the move that I needed him to. I rolled over to see mark when I saw that he was looking the opposite way almost on the complete opposite of the bed. I couldn't believe I was about to do this. I hoped this would up the chances of Kendall getting a bed if it didn't I would hate life more than I already did.

"Mark?" I asked, he almost instantly responded.

"Hm?"

"I'm cold." I lied. Mark rolled over looking confused probably because it was a good temperature outside and on the humid side.

"Cold? Do you need another blanket, he said as he was about to sit up. I stopped him grabbing his arm he flinched on contact.

"No." I replied we just stared at each other as he layed back down again. I didn't know what to say, I didn't want to straight out say 'come here and cuddle' but that's what I was trying to get at.

"You'll probably do the trick." I said softly hoping that he wouldn't hear me, he did though. I could tell he was holding back a smile. He put his arm out for me and I moved closer allowing him to pull me close to him. I rested my head on his chest and fell asleep to Mark smoothing my hair.