10

Once it came time to walk in the house when we were home I became terrified of what would happen behind closed doors. Mark was mad and I could tell even at me he was mad that was hard for him. I may have broken his trust. I had to admit string him so upset made me upset, scared, and feel a little bit bad. In the sickest way he cared I knew that. I would have to make up for this. As soon as we got into the house Mark gave me no option sent me straight to the room along with him. I was afraid even though it was night so I would just go right to bed with him. I sat down on the bed and he stood infront of me. I held my breath waiting for him to speak to move something at all.

"What is wrong with you?" He yelled loudly there was no chance of me getting out the door was locked just as it had been before. "You could have gotten me caught, infront of my friends!" He yelled I was almost shaking I was scared what was next would he hit me? Or worse. "Why would you want to do that to me!" He yelled even louder slamming his hand down on the dresser I flinched.

"I don't know I'm sorry." I said quietly I wanted him to calm down.

"You're not, I was so good to you, I treated you so well yet you still wanted to leave!" He screamed. By now I was shaking no dobt as he came closer. "Why?" He growled as he net down to my level. I could feel my cheeks heat up and hot tears form in my eyes I didn't know what I needed to do. His face suddenly went softer.

"I'm sorry." I assured him and this time he sat next to me and pulled me into a hug.

"Don't cry." He said slowly. "You don't need to." I was crying because I was scared and I felt like that was justified enough.

"I'm sorry." I told him again his grip around me grew tighter.

"I know you are." I could tell he was still mad at me though from the way he was speaking this was crazy what I was about to do. But maybe this would help. I brought my face up to his and kissed him lightly. Mark kissed back, when he pulled away he looked shocked. "Jesus go to bed." He said slowly as he turned off the light and slowly pushed me down on the bed. After that we fell asleep.

I woke up in the morning to a nice surprise. Mark had a smile on his face and Ethan was carrying in a bed. I grinned at mark that kiss really did work didn't it. Ethan handed the bed off to mark as mark gestures him to do. Mark opened the door to the basement and shoved the twin mattress down it slid down the stairs and he slammed the door smiling. Mark turned around putting hands on his hips smiling as he looked at Ethan, Tyler, I. Mark walked over to me taking me by surprise as he put his hands around y waist kissing my lips quickly and lightly. Tyler turned around going to his room.

"Aren't you happy?" He asked I smiled nodding Ethan rolled his eyes too going down to the basement where Kendall was leaving.

"Very, Thankyou for doing this." I said he grinned kissing my cheek.

"Anything for you." He said he took my hand putting his finger on his mouth shushing me. He took my hand and led me over to his room as I heard Tyler come out of his room I glanced back at him as he went to the basement slamming the door behind him. I could hear him go down the stairs. Mark and I went into his room closing the door. He sat me down on the bed with a smile.

"I have a secret I havnt even told the boys yet." I smiled, what could he be telling me and not the boys.

"What is it?"

"Felix and Sean are coming over for a surprise tommorow." He said excited, I grinned. I would have my fun with Sean I just knew it.