8

"Mark." I asked slowly as he slowly rise from the bed stretching he was faced towards the window and the light shined on him. He turned around with a smile.

"Yes?" I smiled back.

"I feel bad for Kendall." I told him his face went straight and I felt scared.

"Why's That?"

"Because she sleeps in a basement on the floor every night and I sleep in a warm bed." He smiled and laughed.

"What does that mean, tell me straight."

"Can you please get her a bed I'm just worried." I told him he grinned.

"I'll arrange it for you." He turned around again and I smiled to myself. He was really that easy I could get a lot of things from him. "But for now I think that I have something else you will like so why don't you go out and sit on the couch." I nodded walking to the door realizing for the first time that it wasn't locked. I opened it walking out and sitting on the couch seeing Tyler was already there. I sat down close to him and looked around for Kendall. Mark walked out of his room and opened the basement door shouting for Kendall who came up reluctantly a minute later then sitting next to me in the couch. Tyler looked at her and smiled. I smiled over to Kendall. Tyler patted me on the shoulder lightly.

"How'd you sleep?" He asked Nark glared at him.

"Great." I said out of fear even though it wasn't the best sleep.

"So girls." Mark said as Ethan walked into the room. "How would you feel about leaving the house?" He asked I felt my face light up this was Kendall and I's time.

"Really?" I asked excitedly.

"With us of course." Mark clarified. "You ever heard of vidcon?" I nodded so did Kendall. "You're gonna go with us, I can't trust you guys alone I don't have a choice." He grinned I smiled.

"When?" I asked.

"Friday, your going to go as our girlfriends and when my friends ask your gonna stay on a good story right?" He asked I nodded.

"Of course." Kendall and I would surly find a way out.

"Your my girlfriend Kendall!" Ethan said chuckling she rolled her eyes.

"And if anyone asks you're mine." Mark said to me I grinned Tyler looked disappointed. Kendall and I just had to make it through a few more nights.

Time skip to Friday

So far the whole week had been boring I was just waiting I had a feeling today would be the day that Kendall and I could get away and finally get help. I hoped so at least. As Kendall and I along with the boys walked into the convention with many crowding around us I realized truly how easy this really would be. We could got lost in a sea of people so quick. Mark wouldn't find me. Mark brought the two of us back stage where he planned to introduce us as girlfriends to two friends that were also there. I think their names were Sean and Felix. As we neared two boys standing by a set of lights I realized it must have been them. One was shorter than the other one had green hair and a smile the other not as much of a smile and dirty blonde hair. The five of us walked up to the other two and the boys greeted each other hugging and saying hello as Kendall and I stood behind awkwardly. Once the boys cleared away Mark smiled pointing to me.

"Sean, my girlfriend Emma, Emma Sean." I shook hands with him smiling I caught eyes with him as we looked at each other I had to admit I. Didn't think he was bad looking.

"Nice to meet you." I said smiling I could tell mark was pleased from the way that I was acting. I was putting up a perfect act I needed him to let his guard down. He greeted me to Felix as well. Kendall waved at Felix smiling and introducing herself butcleaving out the fact she was supposed to be Ethan's girlfriend. He seemed nice as well. After they had their quick reunion they promised to go out later in the day and to talk more. Mark had to go to a meet and greet for fans he had in twenty minutes and the boys and us were coming as well. I took hold of Kendall's arm tapping her wrist signaling that it was time to go soon. I waved bye to Sean and we started to walk through the convention many people came around Mark as he walked through with his hood on. Slowly Kendall and I dragged behind but not too much to the point where it would alarm Mark. Kendall gained over at Tyler and Tyler nodded Kendall looked at me to make sure I was ready I nodded.

"Holy fuck Mark!" Tyler said pointing over at something I didn't even look to see what he pointed at Kendall and I booked it the opposite way Mark was quick go catch on though as the three boys starting sprinting after us Tyler and Ethan tried to stay ahead to help us but they couldn't Mark was too determined and fast. He was right on our heels. Just as I thought maybe I had ran away in time I felt a hand on my shoulder pulling me back Kendall stoped too I looked fearing the worst but instead I saw a friendly face as Sean stared back st me with a smile.

"What had you in such a hurry?" He asked it was then that I realized as I was fisher as mark and the rest came up behind me he looked upset I'm glad we were n public or else I didn't know what he'd do to me.

"Wrong way babe, you don't need to run anyway." Mark said sternly I nodded looking down and mark pulled me the other way then we started walking the correct way and mark held my hand tightly so I couldn't get away.