𝟷

»»𝚜𝚙𝚒𝚍𝚎𝚛-𝚐𝚞𝚢««

Riley Parks knew for a fact Toby had no clue what he was doing. The two boys were sitting on Riley's bed, trying to figure out how to do Mrs.Feld's english homework. Toby, who kept pulling answers out of his ass as Riley worked though the problems.

"I'm pretty sure that's what the butler said ." Toby said pointing at the dialogue of one of the other less important characters. Riley rolled his eyes sighing at his friend.

"Toby, you're supposed to be helping me with this! Not messing me up even more. I'm already failing and it's only the second week." Riley huffed tossing his pencil down in frustration. English was never really his strong suit, he always felt at home in his science classes.

"I'm sorry, I know I'm an awful tutor." Toby chuckled slightly. " You know I suck at English so..didn't know what you were expecting Riley."

"Yeah, yeah, I've had enough of this shit." Riley said packing up his homework, " Wanna watch a movie T?"  He asked getting up from his bed and waiting for a nod before walking over to turn the tv on.

"Breaking News! Is there a new super hero on the rise? Queens crime rate had dropped significantly since a new suit-clad man was seen on the streets earlier this week." An obnoxious voice rang out from the speakers, continuing to show footage of this new super hero, jumping from building to building and in one he had saved a window washer from falling off the Avengers Tower. "This new hero has finally been identified and he calls himself Spider-man." Riley quickly changed the channel, not caring about another lame guy in spandex.

"Riley I was listening to that.." Toby wined, taking the remote in his hand and putting it back on the news.

"Thank you Sharon, now back to the weather." Toby dramatically groaned throwing himself back onto Riley's bed.

"I can't believe you made me miss the only important news." He complained with his face delved deep into the beds covers. "We get a cute new superhero that clearly doesn't mind the attention, you can tell from his fucking leotard. And you make me miss out on watching him save some peoples asses."

Riley laughed, " You don't even know who he is T! He could be some freaky old man that eats eggs raw or has like fifty cats." He said sitting back in the bed after finally turning the tv off.

"Okay, no way is that an old man." Toby explained, " He is way too limber. If he was old he would have like broken both of hips already. And you know how much I love eggs and cats." He sighed with a huge grin on his face. " Match made in heaven, Riley."

A smile widened on Riley's face as his friend propped up his head on his hands. "Yeah sure, shithead. Do you wanna watch Scott Pilgrim again?"

"Do you really have to ask?" Toby said moving around to get comfortable on the bed as the other boy searched for the movie.

______

The next day went on painfully slow. First period seemed like it had taken hours before it even began. Riley has already found his seat by the time the bell rang and Peter Parker came fumbling in towards their desk. He wore a dark blue hoodie covering his head as he hung it low.

As soon as he got in his chair his head hit the table and his breathing slowed. Riley didn't mind that the boy slept, he was clearly keeping busy. He had never seen anyone more exhausted in the morning. Mr.Clark had started his lecture, passing out a worksheet for everyone to complete as he spoke.