𝟾

»»𝚊𝚠𝚔𝚠𝚊𝚛𝚍««

Walking into school the next day was weird as hell. Not only for Peter who has kept his identity a secret for months and let a guy he's know for maybe two weeks know before his best friend. Or his Aunt.  Riley was also nervous, maybe even more nervous than Peter, but he wouldn't know. He steered clear of the boy for the majority of the day and barely said a word during chemistry. He didn't know why, it didn't bother him that Peter was Spider-man, he was just suddenly worried about the smaller boy. It was just...weird.

Just before the bell rang for third period, Peter tried to shove his chemistry book back in his crowded locker. The hairs on his neck stood up as a piece of plastic sat on his shoulder.

"Join me and together we'll build my new Lego Death Star...." Ned tried his best Darth Sidious impression with the small character placed on Peters shoulder.

Peters eyes grew wide staring at his friend, "What? No way, how many pieces?" His voice raised a few octaves a little too loud causing some people in the crowded hall to look over, one of which being the tall boy about ten feet away waiting for Marci to finish getting her stuff together for their next class.  His hair messier than usual, small curls frizzing at the ends. His head shot up to look at Peter, clad in a blue sweater sending a quick glance at the boy across the hall before walking away.

"What's up with you and Parker?" Marci questioned throwing Riley out of whatever trance he was in.

"Um...don't know what you mean Mar." He spoke slowly thinking about each word he sent to his friend.

She laughed slightly, pushing his arm as they started to make their way to class, " Are you serious? You guys were staring at each other for like two minutes. What's going on between you two?" She asked poking fun at the obvious interest in the shorter boy.

"I was just staring at...the lockers over there. Didn't even see Parker." He stumbled over his words trying to piece together a somewhat believable lie.

"Sure. You guys a thing? Oh my god if you are and you didn't tell me I'm unfriending you!" Marci yelled grabbing his arm as she scrambled together more 'what if' situations.

"Okay. First thing, I would tell you if I got a boyfriend dumbass. Second, I doubt you could go a week with out talking to me." Riley smiled down at her as they sat down in their unofficial assigned seats. " Honestly Marci, nothings going on with me and Pete."

Her thin eyebrows raised at the nickname, " Damn, you and Pete would've been cute Ry." She said right before the bell rang.

________
Ahh this is short and kinda bad!! But I'm finally figuring out what I wanna do with this!!