𝟷𝟾

»»𝚑𝚎𝚢 𝚑𝚘𝚠 𝚢𝚘𝚞 𝚍𝚘𝚒𝚗𝚐?««

It was around midnight when Riley woke up to shuffling sounds coming from next to him. He could barely see what was happening but he could tell Peter wasn't in bed anymore. He strained his eyes trying to see what the noise was to see an outline of Peter's body pulling up the loose material of his suit.

"Pete?" Riley asked in a hushed tone, " What the hell are you up to?"

"The van guys... uh they are up to something. I got to stop them Ry." Peter said quickly pressing the small emblem in the center of his suit causing it to quickly compress. " I'll be back before the decathlon, hopefully."

Riley quickly got out of bed, stumbling at first as his feet got tangled in the thin sheets before he made his way over to Peter.

"Just don't do anything super idiotic. I would kinda of prefer my boy- my uh... pal to be alive." He said mumbling over some of his words.

"Do you maybe...want to be my boyfriend? So you don't have to friend-zone me that hard, pal." Peter joked as he got closer to him and with a sudden burst of confidence brushing his suit covered hands over Riley's.

"I- Yeah. Yeah I would." Riley smiled looking down at the other boy before moving closer and interlocking his hands with Peters. "It's kinda weird to think of you as my boyfriend when we've basically been dating for weeks Parker." His face getting closer to the smaller boys, his hot breath fanning around Peters ear before the shorter boy turned his head to catch the boys lips in his own.

It was short but sweet. Somehow holding so much more meaning than the others they've shared. It lasted only a few seconds before the two were standing hand in hand laughing silently in the dark while both of them looked at each other.

"I really need to uh... catch these guys Ry." Peter said breaking the silence between them as the tracker began to move again. Peter moved closer giving him another soft kiss. " I mean I don't really want to go but you know, the whole alien weapons thing is kind of a big deal." he smiled up at the other boy who had an equally large grin on his face. Riley quickly tousled Peters hair pulling the boys head to his lips.

"It's good babe. You have those Spider-boy duties to fulfill." he smiled running his hand through Peters hair. "Just be safe, don't want my boyfriend to die before our first official-official date." he pressed his lips on Peters forehead one last time before he let the boy pull his hoodie over his hair and make his way out of the room.

»»————-————-««

sorry this is so short but honestly i can't stop writing fillers instead of botching the elevator scene :))))