𝟿

»»𝚝𝚑𝚊𝚒 𝚙𝚕𝚊𝚌𝚎 𝚋𝚊𝚝𝚑𝚛𝚘𝚘𝚖««

The walk home was filled with Marci and Toby conspiring an elaborate plan to get Peter and Riley together. Riley of course, had zoned out only thinking about two things. Peter Parker and his spanish homework. 

"Ry, I can't believe you didn't tell about the whole Peter thing." Toby said finally cutting the other boy out of his mind. " Usually with stuff like that you can't shut up about it. I didn't even know you guys were friends."

"Guys. Please, not that big of a deal." Riley muttered looking at his worn out shoes as they walked. The trio continued, saying their goodbyes to Toby and Riley walking into his apartment opposite of Marci.

"Hey El, I'm home." Riley yelled tossing his shoes off at the front door and placing his coat on the hanger. Walking around the corner he saw his older sister trying to make something. Flour all over the counters and covering her polkadot dress.

"Hey Ry! Caught me in the middle of another mess. Trying to make some cookies for a PTA meeting tommorow morning." She explained continuing to stir chocolate chips into an unpleasantly sticky batter. " Do you wanna help me and then we can go get dinner?"

"Hell yeah." Riley said instantly, rolling his sleeves up to help with the disaster his sister had made.

They made a few batches of cookies, some coming out better than others. The first few batches were deformed but tasted okay. Kinda funky but not awful. The two siblings talked about school, mostly how his classes were going and how cute her younger kids that she taught were.

"So you got any cuties on the radar, Ry?" She asked eating a burnt blob of one of the first cookies. " Got yourself a mans?" Her smile grew as she saw the blush form on his face. " No way! Who!?" She yelled throwing her cookie down. Riley tried his best to stammer out a 'no' but only noises came out.

"Fuck...Ellie it's not important. I don't think he likes me too much, he didn't talk to me at all today. So he definitely isn't my mans." He finally broke out of his stammers and strange sounds. Giving him a small smile, she nodded wiping off some extra flour from her hands.

"You want Thai?" She asked making Riley look up from his plate full of cookies.

"Do you really have to ask?" He smiled running to put on his shoes.

_______

"Ned! Please you can't tell anybody!  Nobody knows except for you and Mr.Stark." Peter lies to his friend that stood in his room. Seeing your best friend since third grade climb into their room with a certain suit on definitely changed Ned's perspective on the seemingly scrawny boy. The door flew open, Aunt May stepped in  fanning away smoke and coughing loudly.

"God that turkey meatloaf recipe was a disaster! Do you want Thai?" She asked pointing to the boys.

"Ye-" Ned started excitedly.

Peter quickly cut him off,"No! He-he has a thing."

"Okay, you should...you should put some clothes on." May said looking at Peter who stood in his room only covered by his boxers. His face turned bright red grabbing a grey sweatshirt from his desk and covering up quickly.

"Yeah...sorry." He apologized as she shut the door.

"You haven't told her?" Ned whispered pointing to the closed door.

"No. No way she'll freak out and wouldn't let me do it anymore. Promise you won't tell. Please Ned." Peter begged the boy quietly, sadness laced through his voice.  Ned nodded and patted Peter on is now clothed shoulder.