𝟸𝟷

»»𝚏𝚒𝚗𝚊𝚕𝚕𝚢««

It had been almost a week since the disaster that was the decathlon. Thankfully a majority of the shock had found its way out of the teams system as they covered up their near death experience with dress shopping and getting ready for homecoming next month.

In not so great news, Peter had been given detention for the rest of the semester for breaking school policy, so Ned and Riley's tutoring sessions were actually filled with them doing work. The two were good friends but without the buffer that was Peter, they were pretty much all study and no messing around.

"So... The Crucible. What have you gotten from the third act?"

"That the characters are all annoying?"

Ned sighed, "Other than that Ry..."

He quickly restated an actually put together answer while the only thought running through his brain was how much he missed Peter forcing Ned to give Riley breaks every ten minutes even if they hadn't done any work.

The night rolled along at an agonizing speed for both boys, Ned wanting to just go home to get away from Riley's sudden clingy-ness and Riley wanting to see if Peter could swing by after his patrol.

pete💞 and ry💕

ry💕 hey babeee
you should come over w/ some snacks
or maybe just come over
i miss u :(

pete💞 i'm already on my way
also delmars had that ice cream you like :)))

ry💕 AH!
gosh you're the best

It took another ten minutes for Peter to finally show up knocking on Riley's window and holding a bag from Delmars bodega.

"If you keep me out here much longer the ice cream will be soup babe." Peter whispered sending a few more frantic knocks at the window.

"You're such a drama queen Pete." Riley joked opening the window and letting the suitclad boy crawl into his room. Peter instantly rolled off his mask and tossed it aside, bringing his smiling face towards Riley's and peppering his face with short pecks.

"I've missed you, it's been three days since we hung out." Peter said in between the kisses.

"God we are so clingy..." Riley muttered returning the deprived affection to his boyfriend. " I've missed you too and somehow made Ned hate being my tutor."

"Wait? What happened?"

"Talked about how much I missed you. All. The. Time."

The taller of the two set up their usual movie set up   while Peter changed out of his suit, flopping on to the bed to lie with his limbs spread out as far as they could go.

" You could you know? Borrow some clothes maybe..." Riley said looking at Peter sprawled out only wearing his boxers. "Not that I mind too much," he continued looking through his drawers of pajamas. He finally found a pair of tattered sweatpants and threw them over to Peter, who laid motionless not budging to the taller boys request. "Peter... put your goddamn pants on please."

"You're so bossy." He huffed moving at a snails pace to pull the pants on, " Can I borrow that really soft sweatshirt too?"

"The yellow or the green one?"

"Yellow pretty please."

//
sorry this is absolute garbage! i've been so unmotivated to do literally anything so :)
anyways now that my dumbass finally wrote down the plan for the rest of this i'm going to get into some not 100% movie canon shit! so get prepared for some bad writing