𝟷𝟹

»» 𝚜𝚌𝚘𝚘𝚋𝚢-𝚍𝚘𝚘««

After Peter ran off Ned and Riley went to wait for him outside of his apartment. Standing outside watching to see either his green sweater running towards them or the bright red and blue of his suit swing past. After fifteen minutes of contemplating to go up and wait for him inside as the weather was getting colder and neither had jackets that were good for being out long, the two boys quickly made up their minds walking through the building until making it to Peters floor.

"So, what do you think about to whole ' boyfriends a superhero' thing you're dealing with?" Ned asked abruptly ruining the peacefully quiet walk up.

"Uh, well. We aren't really dating or anything. So I wouldn't know."

"Wait what! Peter still hasn't asked you out!?" Ned yelled once again.

"We were going to go out last night but the whole alien shit happened and we haven't rescheduled.."

Ned's eyes were wide as the stood next to Peters apartment door. The small welcome mat ragged on the edges from the traffic of the narrow hallway under the boys feet. Waiting for another fifteen minutes, both worried out of their minds.

"Should we call him?" Ned asked merely seconds before the stairwells doors flew open.

"He-hey guys." His breathing heavy and a clear layer of sweat covered his forehead. " I just ran here as fast as I could. We gotta uh- track these guys." He scratched the back of his neck, a handing raking through some of his curls, making the mess of hair look worse but somehow still cute.

Peter quickly pulled out his key unlocking the door and running towards his room. The boys followed his still unsure of what the hell they were about to do.

»»————-————-««

"Okay so, they just left New York." Ned said mumbled through a mouth full of chips. The three sat sprawled out over Peters room, Ned lying on the bed while Peter and Riley sat closely together on the carpeted floor. A dark red bag of Doritos being passed around the circle as the watched a small blip move on holographic map of New York. The light reflecting off of Peters unusually dim room causing the boys to be illuminated in a soft blue light.

"Where do you think they are going?" Riley asked deciding to haphazardly put his head in Peters lap getting a quick reaction from the smaller boy, who just flinched before starting to play with the ends of Riley's dark curls.

Peter shrugged, eyes no longer fixated on the device they have been watching for the past three hours, instead focusing his gaze on the boy in his lap, the way his deep set eyes began to falter as Peter played with his hair, his pink-pink lips that were open just enough to let small breaths out, the ways his curls fell into place around Peters hand as he grazed through it.

"Hey," Ned swallowed another bite before taking in a sip of his water, "Guys I think they are going to Maryland."

"Why do you think that?" Riley mumbled sleepily from his spot on the floor.

"Because they just stopped. Some place called.... Silver Springs." He zoomed in on the map where the once blinking blip has indeed stopped.

"What the hells in Maryland?" Peter asked."Maybe they have like some kind of secret lair...."

"You are such a nerd, babe."

"A secret lair? Are they like some movie villains?" Ned asked smiling at Peter who was now flustered.

"I- I mean yeah...it's a guy with wings trying to sell space weapons. Sounds pretty super villian-y to me." Peter explained trying to help out his theory.

Ned shrugged still looking at the device, "How are we going to get to Maryland?" He asked looking down at Peter.

"Isn't that smart thingy in Maryland?" Riley sighed out wiping the sleep from his eyes. " Are you still in that, Pete?"

He quickly shook his head," No but... I doubt they would be too mad if their best physics student came back. You know just in case it's like last years."

The three hung out for a few more hours before Ned had to leave once again. He waved goodbye to the boys and gave Aunt May a quick high five as he walked to the door.

"Leave the door open Peter!" Her voice rang from the kitchen, " Is Riley staying?"

"Yeah!" Peter said back sticking his head into the hall before closing the door silently. He smiled at the boy that was now spread out on the carpet, his long limbs covering the surface. Riley was still trying to wake himself up, his head nodding off every few seconds. "Ry, get up." Peter dragged out the vowels lightly kicking the others foot.

"Why?" He mocked from his spot in the floor, his voice slightly raspy from his nap.

"Let's watch a movie." The smaller ones voice was filled with excitement, he was planning something. "Pretty please babe."

Riley couldn't even try to hide the smile on his face, he sent one of his long arms to cover his eyes as he blushed. "Come up with your own nickname babe."

" Do you wanna watch Scooby-doo?" Peters eyes lit up looking down at the others bright green ones."Pleasepleasepleasepleasepleaseplease Ry."

Riley let out a sigh before getting up, " As long as it's the one with Mr. Bean."

"Of course."

»»————-————-««

About halfway through the movie, Riley was under Peters arm sitting on the bed. The latter giggling at some antics of the gang causing Riley smile.

"You should come with me and Ned to D.C, Ry." Peter said suddenly. " You're in Yearbook, you could tell Mr. Harrington you needed good pictures or something. "

"Why? I'm not really a huge asset to your team, I guess. Ned's all techy, you're all super, I'm just Riley."

"I know, I just don't really ...want to be away from you for two days." He whispered as the screen illuminated just enough to see his bright red face.

Riley smiled widely, grabbing Peters closest hand,"You're so clingy Pete, but of course l be there cheering you on. Just gotta ask El."

The two shared a quick kiss before resuming the movie both thinking about what tomorrow will bring

A/n sorry if this is kinda rushed I really didn't know what to write but I needed to do something :) I'm in a rut emotionally and jeez I love these boys! Sorry it's kinda choppy compared to other chapters :/ next stop dc!! Hopefully !!