𝟷𝟷

*underaged drinking warning*

»»𝚍𝚓 𝚏𝚕𝚊𝚜𝚑««

"Aunt May I promise I'll be home before 10." Peters voice rang throughout the small apartment as he spoke to her while he got dressed.

"Well Pete, do you need a ride? I don't think you should be getting home so late and walking home. It's dangerous hun." She said from the kitchen the sounds of the electric mixer making it hard for her to talk over.

Peter, who was finally dressed, left his room, " I'm not going to be alone. Me and Riley are meeting up. Maybe Ned's mom could take us home or something." He suggested only getting a frown from the older woman.

"Nope, no way. Text Riley and Ned and tell them I'm going to pick them up. I don't want any of you guys walking home after dark Peter." Her tone full of her inner mom like it does on rare occasions.

/the boys/

petey💞: aunt May won't let me go unless she drives us so be there in 15??

ry💕: sweet see you then :)

nerd✏️: yesss I love may 
get ready for my new hat guys :)))))

petey 💞: hell yes

ry💕: watch your fucking mouth parker ✨✨

petey💞: shut up parks
we are on the way!!

He quickly put his phone down staring down the busy streets as May turned onto Riley's street, the tall boy already standing outside his building, his   dark red dress shirt contrasted his pale skin in a good way, sending a friendly wave towards May.

"Hey Riley!" May said as the boy buckled his seatbelt in the back of the car. He sent Peter a quick smile and lightly placed his hand on the smaller ones shoulder.

"Hi Ms. May." Riley said politely still looking at Peter, "Hey Pete, you look cute." He whispered taking his hand off the other boys shoulders slowly sitting back into his seat as they made their way to Ned's.

The Filipino boy was eager as hell to go to his first high school party. His hat was on, his confidence was up because he knew that Peter was actually listening to him. It'll be so freaking cool.

"So boys, call me or Ned's mom to pick you up please. And have fun, just not too much fun." She joked parking the car in front of Liz's large house. Turning in her seat she prepared her boy for his first party experience. "Please be careful Pete, I'm trusting you here, I love you.

The three boys said their goodbyes to May as she drove away. Peter and Riley standing only inches apart, hands intertwined as they walked up the driveway to the house lit up with colored lights and surrounded by slightly drunk teens.

"Are you gonna you know... 'suit up' Peter?" Ned whispered as they got closer to the door, Peters eyes widened.

"Uh-I don't  know what you're talking abou-"

"Peter please tell me you're not wearing your suit." Riley looked down at the stuttering boy. He tried to deny it but Riley had already lifted up his small arm rolling the sleeve up slightly, exposing the thick material of the suit.

"Please, can't we just be normal for the night Pete." He begged stopping the groups progression to the door. Hand still tightly grasping Peters hand.