𝟸𝟹

»»𝚋𝚊𝚐𝚎𝚕 𝚍𝚒𝚜𝚊𝚜𝚝𝚎𝚛««

"You know what... fuck second period." Toby said throwing his bag down at the lunch table. Marci sat primly picking at her sandwich in front of her, completely zoned out of whatever rant Toby was about to start. Riley was also not paying any attention to Toby, his eyes were focused on the empty seat next to Ned across the cafeteria. Peter hadn't texted him in over two days and he hadn't been at school either.

Riley was rightfully freaking the fuck out. He tried to keep his emotions hidden as his friend continued to talk to both of the statue like people at their table.

"I might just skip the rest of the day, you wanna go to that bagel place over in Staten Island Ry? I doubt El would be mad if you were helping out an emotional unstable best friend." Toby said smiling over, a small bite of apple hanging out of his mouth sloppily.

"Uh...sure. I wouldn't mind some actually good food." Riley huffed grabbing his bag and nodding his head over to notify Toby they were going to leave.

The multiple subway cars they had to switch just to get to the 11:00 ferry was hell for the two boys. The creeps of New York trickling through the bustling business people in their questionable fashion choices, screaming questionable phrases.

The ferries however were relatively creep-free, a few scary looking old men, maybe a lone street performer going home. Toby and Riley sat in between a sweet older women who only talked about how excited she was to see her new kitten when she got home and a mother and child reading through a book about a bubble blowing dragon.

"Gosh, this is the longest trek for a bagel... Why did I suggest this?" Toby asked whispering in Riley's ear as the small child next to them was drifting off to sleep.

"Maybe you're a masochist T." He joked, only earning a punch on the shoulder and a silent fuck off.

The mostly peaceful ride was interrupted by a loud metallic crash and a thick purple light cutting through the center of the deck. Toby shot up grasping onto Riley's arm as the familar purple beams made their way through the boat like a hot knife through butter. The creaking of the ship was drowned out by the frantic screams of the people around them, Riley's shock kicked in, rendering him motionless watching his half of the ship start to crumble.

A quick thwip broke his stillness and sent his head reeling to see where it came from. Peter. Full costume, panicking and tossing webs left and right, trying to forge the boat with his strength alone. He had stopped webbing, taking a quick look around at his handiwork that was just quickly destroyed as he had put it up. Riley could hear his cry's as he strung out two more webs on either side of the ship and pulled. Riley could hear him sobbing through the pain and burning as he held the 61 ton vessel together with his two strands of web.

The puttering of metal filled Riley's wars next, the window next to him showing the iconic mask of Iron-man, pulling the ship back together and lightly settling Peter back on his feet. Before even thinking Riley ran towards him, putting him in a bone crushing hug as Peter tried to regain his balance.

"Ry? W-what are you doing on here? I thought you were at schoo-"

"Shut up. I thought you were going to die. So shut up right now." Riley breathes out sending his head deeper into the crook of his neck.

"I'm sorry Ry... I gotta- I gotta go? I'll talk to you after all... all of this, okay?" Peter rambled realizing that Stark was going to be pissed at him.

Riley nodded unlatching himself from his boyfriend and wiping the stray tears that were rolling down his cheeks. He quickly regained his posture and watched Peter find his way below-deck to talk to Stark.

"I forgot you were buddy-buddy with Spiderman." Toby said, breaking the silence between the friends, Riley tried to fix his shirt as the people near them gathered their things are the Coast Guard leads people to safety rafts.

:sorry it's short and kinda weird! usually i draw out stuff but i wanted something other than my boys being cute, get ready for some trouble ;):
ALSO-
i might do either a spinoff or a sequel for this?

where it's in the future(in the sequel) and its ANGSTY

the spinoff would be more focused on michelle,ned, toby and eve ( which are super small parts in this story and i'm super upset at myself for that)  where they have to go through iw-endgame without peter and gonna be more sad and fluffy?? 

i'll probably do both or at LEAST make either one a one shot type thing idk

leave your opinion if you want i'll probably just indulge myself and make both still :)