𝟽

»»𝚙𝚎𝚝𝚎𝚛-𝚖𝚊𝚗««

Riley was nervous. Which was pretty fucking unusual. The boy was known for being upfront and way too personal, not sweating through a shirt at two in the morning waiting to sneak out to meet a fucking guy in tights. He had already changed twice. Now wearing a navy blue shirt, tucked into his light jeans and his usual coat that he wore when the weather started to change.

The small snores of Ellie sung through the thin walls as Riley waited to drop the ladder. Once on the ground he was quick to put on his headphones, quietly playing his walking playlist. He made his way towards the lamppost on 10th street. It was about a ten minute walk, full of Riley wiping his clammy hands on his jeans and sighing ever few seconds.

As he walked closer to the spot he saw his slim figure sitting on the top of the post. A sandwich in his and and a small bag hanging off the light.

"Hey stranger." He spoke muffled through his bite, his mask was pulled up just under his nose exposing a wide close lipped smile. "I got you something, didn't know what you would like though." Spiderman said coming down from his seat and handing Riley the bag.

"You didn't have to Spider-boy." He smiled as the other took another bite of his food.

"I know but didn't want you to feel left out. Delmars, best sandwiches in Queens" the hero grinned watching the tall boy unwrap the sandwich and take a cautious bite.

"Damn." He muttered taking another large piece into his mouth. "Thanks Spidey, never actually had one of these. A friend of mine mentions the place all the time though." Riley looked down at where Peter sat on the porch. 

"Uh you got something..." Peter whispered before he reached his hand up timidly wiping a small bit of lettuce that was stuck under his mouth, the surprisingly soft material of the suit glided across his chin, barley touching his face and accidentally brushing his thumb on his bottom lip.

"Watch it. I can see you blushing this time Spidey." Riley joked at the flustered boy rushed to pull his mask down. " No...it's cute. And I wanna see your face." He huffed listening to the masked boy laugh.

"Do you really?" Peters voice trembled uncontrollably, " I mean it's not that great or anything. It'll be pretty disappointing, Parks." He mumbled still watching the curly haired boy stare at his masked face.

Riley moves closer standing in between Peters legs. "Please." He whispered " I bet you're the most adorable guy in Queens." He said teasingly messing with the bottom of his mask.

"Riley, I'm serious." Peter said "you'll be so disappointed. I'm kinda surprised you haven't figured it out, you're really smart." He sighed grabbing Riley's hands that were still playing with the nearly invisible seams of the mask and pulling  them down, holding them in his lap.

"What do you mean?" Riley asked looking at his hands that were wrapped in a strangely familiar warmth. He heard Spider-man sigh softly, letting go of his hands hesitantly and raising them up to the edge of the mask. " Stop, let me do it." The taller boy whispered only to receiving another sigh from the hero.

Riley's hands trailed up feeling around the other boys neck for the seam, his thumbs slowly found their way under it feeling the honey like warmth of the boys skin on his. Peters skin tensed up realizing he can't back out now, Riley's thumbs still unrushed gathering the fabric in his hands. Both of them held their breath as it was lifted over his mouth, over his nose which was bright red as the rest of his face, his cheeks emitting an overload of heat as Riley stopped just below his eyes.

"Fucking hell." Riley whispered looking at the majority of the face in front of him. "You could have given me a sign or something. You didn't have to hide this Peter." His voice barely loud enough to hear. His hands still had the fabric gathered as he lifted the rest of the mask off Peters face, revealing his soft brown eyes weld up with tears and his hair curling crazily. "Hey, hey, hey please don't cry Pete. Please." Riley's voice somehow even softer rubbing circles on the tops of Peters still covered hands.

"I'm sorry I didn't tell you..I guess. I just didn't want you to think of me different or not talk to me, you know?" Peter muttered out wiping his eyes and sniffling.

"Well I guess I was right." Riley said looking directly into the smallest eyes " Definitely the most adorable guy in Queens, Parker

/sorry this sucks?!!!not edited and kinda rushed but Jesus I love these boys!!! More iron dad to come and hopefully you know some actual spiderman shit?!/