Six

Akashi

"You're leaving?"

"Yes," I nodded. "I will be back late tonight."

"Where to?" Kouki pouted and quickly sat up. "I want to come with you!"

"It's a business matter," I grunted. "I will be accompanying Father, so your presence is not necessary."

"But I'm an Akashi too!" Kouki whined. "I'm your husband, remember?"

"Just because you're married to me, it doesn't mean that you can stick your nose into every single thing." I muttered under my breath before glancing at him with furrowed brows. "Moreover, why are you still not dressed? I thought you were going out with your Father today?"

Kouki flashed me a sultry smile and purposely presented his naked body at me.

"Would you like to go for another round, Alpha?"

It has been three months since we were married. Every time Kouki will get a chance, he would force me to have sex with him, and it will always be the same result no matter how hard we tried.

I'm going to be honest and say that I'm actually relieved that our acts haven't resulted to anything. But fuck, I'm getting sick of sticking my dick inside him and forcing myself to cum.

I gave him an unimpressed look and walked away after grabbing my belongings.

"S-Seijuro-kun?"

"Just clean yourself and the sheets before you leave."

"Eh~ you're such a killjoy, Alpha!" Kouki called out once I exited the door.

I released a heavy sigh and shook my head.

"I only agreed to do that again because you were being way too whiny and downright annoying."

-

Third Person

"Good morning, Father." Akashi greeted once he was stood by the entry way where his father has been waiting. "I sincerely apologize for my tardiness."

"At ease," Masaomi said before entering the car, followed by his son.

Once they settled in and the car drove off, Masaomi breathed in and frowned when he noticed his son's distasteful scent.

"That foul smell...Kouki is it?"

"Hai."

Masaomi sighed and shook his head disapprovingly.

"Bear it in your mind that I never really liked that chihuahua, Seijuro." he grunted. "But I have no choice but to deal with it."

"I'm aware, Father." Akashi nodded his head. "But it's better for me to suffer rather than lose everything, including our lives."

"That damned Furihata." Masaomi gritted his teeth. "If only there was something that I can do."

Masaomi respected his boss so badly, but that guy was really getting on his nerves.