Eleven

A/N:

Uh, just a heads up.

There's some disturbing shit down there. Kyosuke's doings.

Enjoy?

~

"Good evening, Kyosuke-sama."

Akashi forced himself to bow down in front of the man and he held back the urge to sent him a glare when he saw that prideful smirk.

"I told you back then, Seijuro." Kyosuke hummed and blew a puff of smoke out. "You can call me Father, there's no need for formalities. I now consider you as a part of my family ever since you married my lovely son."

'Lovely... huh?'

"I remember." Akashi nodded and straightened himself.

He noticed that the girl was emitting some strange sounds, and his eyes then widened in horror when she suddenly moaned out of pleasure.

"Ah... M-Master~" she gasped. "Right there!" 

'What is this bullshit?!' he gritted his teeth. 'How revolting!'

Akashi quickly looked away in disgust, causing the man to chuckle.

"Why must you look away, Seijuro?" Kyosuke laughed. "This is something that I usually do."

"Forgive me, but I am not into voyeurism and I never will be." Akashi muttered. "This is not something that your guests would like to see."

"Are you sure?" Kyosuke chuckled darkly. "I have a few guests who actually like to watch. Some would join us whilst a few will just jerk themselves off."

"Don't align me with those perverts." Akashi bluntly said. "I am not a disgusting pig like them."

Kyosuke's eyes flashed with a mischievous glint and he carelessly shrugged his shoulders, before taking a quick drag on his cigarette.

"Again with that, boss?" Yuuto sighed once he walked in, and stood beside Akashi. "I informed you that we were on our way."

"I'm aware." Kyosuke replied and held the girl's hips to grind her down on him. "But this little minx kept on seducing me."

"I-It feels so good A-Alpha~" she breathlessly purred as she bounced on him. "I really wanted you to fuck me since the moment I walked in here!"

"You're such a fucking slut!"

Kyosuke maniacally laughed and started ramming up to the said girl. She drunkenly moaned on every thrust and Akashi couldn't help but grit his teeth.

"I'm sorry about this, Seijuro." Yuuto whispered to Akashi. "There's nothing I can do about this. As obvious as it is, I am in no power to do so."

"It's alright, Yuuto-san." Akashi nodded his head and turned away from the two who were fucking like mad rabbits. "I'll just step out for a while."

He was about to step out of the room, when a rather boisterous brunette suddenly arrived and didn't hesitate to pounce on him.