Nineteen

A/N:

angst, violence and blood ⚠

~

The enormous gates opened and the patrolling men bowed as the vehicle entered the property. Mismatched eyes wandered around the place while the limousine drove up to the mansion, and Akashi felt an unsettling feeling bubbling up his guts.

Once they pulled over by the entrance, the chauffeur opened the door for them and Masaomi was the first to step out, followed by his wife; Shiori and then lastly, Akashi.

"Welcome back, Akashi-sama, Shiori-sama and Seijuro-sama." A maid who was waiting for them greeted with a bow. "Do you wish to rest first, or shall I prepare an afternoon meal?"

"We already ate, so it's alright!" Shiori smiled sweetly. "You may proceed with your other tasks. Thank you for your hard work."

"Hai." the maid bowed at her, stroking a strand of her long blonde hair behind her ear, before turning towards Akashi.

"Seijuro-sama, your husband—Kouki-sama is already waiting for you. He said specifically that you are to immediately present your presence once you step a foot inside the mansion."

Masaomi narrowed his eyes at his son, but Akashi carelessly shrugged his shoulders.

"Is that so? It can't be helped then." he nodded. "You are now dismissed, Fukushu-san."

"Please excuse me." Fukushu bowed at them in respect.

Just as she was about to leave, Akashi made eye contact with her and her lavender eyes glinted when they did. A small smirk played on Fukushu's lips, causing Akashi's eyebrow to twitch.

As they were watching her walk away in silence, Akashi's face suddenly turned cold, showing no emotion. Soon enough, he masked it with it a relaxed expression then decided to enter the mansion and proceeded towards where his so called husband was waiting.

"I'll just take care of that irrelevant thing," he spoke, facing his parents. "You can head to your room now and rest. You must be tired from the long journey."

Masaomi nodded without a single word, while Shiori had a worried look on her face.

"If he does something unforgivable, I am not going to hold back and I'll slap the beta out of him, alright?"

"Don't worry Mother," Akashi chuckled. "He can't hurt me."

Akashi turned away from his parents and approached his husband, who had his back to him with his arms crossed over his chest.

"Kouki I—"

Smack!

Akashi's head flung to the side as the sound of Kouki's palm hitting his cheek echoed in the now dead silent room. He froze on his spot and his eyes widened in shock once he registered what happened.

"What...?"

"Damned chihuahua!" Masaomi growled, trying his best to hold himself back, but Shiori did the opposite.