Ten

"Oh my God! I was just joking!"

Kuroko stared agape at Akashi who was standing on their mansion's porch, with his three butlers who had wheelbarrows which possibly holds fifty milkshakes.

"You are?" Akashi frowned. "I thought you were serious?"

"Sei-kun..." Kuroko sighed, exasperatedly rubbing his temples. "Can't you take a simple joke?"

"But you sounded so angry at me earlier! How can I possibly fathom that you were joking?"

Kuroko face palmed himself and Akashi looked at him in confusion.

"Alright, it was just a misunderstanding then." Akashi nodded his head and turned to his butlers. "Just give these out to anyone, you can have some if you'd like."

Kuroko perked at the order and he fiddled with his fingers as the butlers started wheeling the milkshakes away.

"W-Wait..."

The three halted and Akashi looked at his best friend with a raised eyebrow.

"A-Ano..." Kuroko chuckled lightly and sheepishly rubbed his neck. "I never said that I won't keep them?"

A knowing smile slithered on Akashi's lips and he turned to his men.

"Take it to the kitchen then, you know where it is." he ordered in which the butlers nodded at. "We'll be right behind you."

"Hai!"

The three excused themselves and entered the mansion. Kuroko looked at Akashi and Akashi teasingly smirked at him.

"Can't hold back after all, huh?"

"You know me," Kuroko playfully rolled his eyes and walked after the Akashi butlers. "Vanilla Milkshake is my weakness."

"I know~"

They reached the kitchen and Kuroko helped the butlers store the milkshakes into the walk-in refrigerator that was used solely for beverages.

Once they were done, the Akashi underlings then excused themselves, leaving the two behind. Kuroko took one drink and delightfully sipped the refreshing drink before they proceeded towards the lounge.

"So good..." he moaned, his face emitting such a pure expression and Akashi snickered at him.

"Your love for milkshakes was the reason why I thought you were actually serious, you know?"

"I can't possibly stomach fifty milkshakes, Sei-kun." Kuroko snorted and they sat on the couches, across from each other. "Well if you think about it, I actually can."

"Indeed, but don't drink too much in one day though."

"Hai, Oka-san~" Kuroko rolled his eyes. "But just because you gave me a shit ton of milkshakes, it doesn't mean that I forgive you already. Remember that you still have some explaining to do."

"I understand." Akashi nodded his head and smiled sheepishly. "Though, I'm really willing to do anything just so you'll forgive me."