Thirteen

"Get your filthy fucking hands away from Tetsuya!"

Kuroko sat up in shock and turned to look at Akashi, who suddenly froze when he came contact with something in the room.

"S-Sei-kun..."

Green eyes stared back at a pair of mismatched ones and a hostile look made its way on his face at the sudden appearance of the other Alpha.

"Akashi Seijuro..." Nash muttered, gritting his teeth.

Yuuto was stood beside Akashi and his eyebrows furrowed when he saw the Nash and Kuroko's situation. He stepped further into the room, and one look at his son and with a certain smell lingering in the place told him that something was not right.

His eyes darkened and he looked at Nash with a malicious aura emitting from him.

"Nash Gold Jr..." Yuuto snarled, with his teeth bared tauntingly at Nash. "If you don't want to get gobbled up alive, then I suggest that you leave at once before things get dirty."

"Tch." Nash clicked his tongue and pulled away from the stunned omega.

Kuroko looked at the Alpha in confusion as he grabbed his belongings and proceeded towards the door without saying any words to him.

"Alpha...?"

Nash then walked out of the room with disappointment evident in his face. He passed Akashi whose eyes were out for a kill, but Yuuto deliberately hold him back to not have any unnecessary bloodshed that night.

"Excuse me then,"

Mismatched eyes followed the Alpha as a low growl emitted from him, but Akashi didn't have any chance to pounce on him since Yuuto blocked him from doing so. Once they didn't feel Nash's presence nearby, Akashi decided to approach Kuroko but Yuuto stopped him.

Akashi's brows furrowed and he looked at Yuuto in confusion.

"Yuuto-san?"

Yuuto's eyes remained on his son as Kuroko stared back at them with a dazed look.

"Seijuro," Yuuto calmly spoke. "Please go to the garden and tell my wife to come here."

"B-But..."

"This is an order and not a request." Yuuto grunted, his eyes dark and hooded. "I do not take no for an answer, so you will do as I say. Go."

Akashi froze at the sudden assertion of dominance, and he had no choice but to bow his head and just do as the man said, even if his instinct was telling him to do something else. He left the room and the lack of the sweet smell sent an odd feeling to his stomach.

'How strange...'

Luckily, Akiko was making her way towards the drawing room and her eyes lit up when she saw Akashi.

"Sei-chan!" she excitedly beamed. "It's good to see you here!"

"Akiko-san!" Akashi perked and he was instantly onto her, since he didn't want to face the wrath of the Kuroko family's head. "Yuuto-san needs you in the drawing room right now!"