Fifteen

Kuroko woke up with his skin on fire and an overwhelming heat was coiling in his lower stomach. A whimper escaped his lips once a wave of arousal washed over him and his first instinct was to nuzzle on his mate's scent gland.

He was hoping that it will somehow get him to calm down, but he was proven wrong when his hard cock brushed against his slumbering Alpha's stomach. The contact made him jump due to the sensitivity that his heat had caused, and only then did he realized that Akashi's member was still deep inside him, but his knot had deflated much to Kuroko's dismay. He recalled how much his mate's knot filled him up, and he wanted nothing but to feel the stretch again.

Kuroko panted and he could feel his slick oozing down Akashi's length, and he shivered when he felt his Alpha twitch inside him. He mouthed at Akashi's scent gland on his neck, and before Kuroko knew it, his body was absentmindedly moving on its own.

A moan slipped from his throat when he noticed that his Alpha's lower half was quickly coming back to life as he slowly moved his hips against the sleeping Akashi.

"Alpha~" Kuroko purred and he sat up to place both of his hands on Akashi's chest. "T-There..."

He started grinding against Akashi and his mouth hung open when his Alpha was back in his full length, and thrusting so deliciously inside him. A loud moan came from the omega and his heat was once again on full swing.

It was so intense that it pulled Akashi out of his slumber.

Akashi stirred in his sleep and Kuroko slammed down on him; emitting a grunt from Akashi.

"Ngh, Alpha~"

Hot...

Mismatched eyes slowly fluttered open and it nearly bulged out of its socket when he saw Kuroko straddling his hips with a drunken smile playing on his lips.

"T-Tetsuya?" Akashi choked out, mind hazy from sleep and the smell of the omega's heat at the same time.

"Hai~" Kuroko purred and seductively licked his lips, before gyrating his hips on a manner that instantly knocked Akashi over. "It was so hot Alpha! Mm, can't control myself!"

"Shit..."

Akashi held Kuroko's waist and roughly pulled him down on his cock, instantly sending shocks of pleasure to Kuroko's veins as he hit his prostate dead on.

"T-There!" Kuroko whimpered and desperately ground against him. "Yes!"

Akashi threw his head back and he groaned at the feeling of his omega's tight heat around him.

"Tetsuya..."

The bed rocked as the omega bounced on his Alpha; sending him deeper inside him. Akashi bit on his lip to contain his moans, but it was deemed impossible because of the erotic sight in front of him. Kuroko leaned back and held on Akashi's legs for support as Kuroko positioned both of his feet on each side of Akashi's side. Kuroko shot his mate an intoxicated smile, before seductively biting down on his bottom lip.

Akashi watched as Kuroko worked his cock in and out of him and chanted his name in delight. The very sight of it drove his libido off the charts and he didn't hesitate to reach out and curl his fingers around Kuroko's hard length, which got a surprised yelp from him.