Part 1: Fanboy

"New book, new book, new book~" Jin sang as he dove on his bed, wiggling himself around until he found a comfortable enough position to just flop in and squeal - and to maybe even read it he got lucky enough.

It was like any other day when a long awaited sequel or new series was to be released in the 'Chaotic' house hold and by this point the roommates didn't even bat an eye at the other behaviours.

Getting up and stretching nonchalantly, Jimin got up and began to make his way across the room from the cluttered desk he was sat working at to the end of his friend's bed before asking "Who's this one by hyung?"

His hyung was a self proclaimed book worm but anyone who actually knew him knew it was true and there was more too him than just his looks so by that point in time Jimin knew better than to ask 'Wait you read?' And to skip the teasing to not ruin his hyung mood even though sometimes he couldn't help himself.

Jin didn't say anything for a moment, just laying there with his goofy smile before jumping up onto his knees preparing to throw the book for Jimin to see and just letting go before quickly catching it because it was to precious to launch.

He really needed better ways to react to stuff than just throwing across the room or 'yeeting it' as the kids say.

Jimin chuckled at his hyung antics, finding the man naturally hilarious, taking the book in his hands then reading the author's name.

"RM... wait isn't that writer who does like every genre?" Jimin asked recognising the name.

Jin had probably told him about the guy or girl before but Jimin chose to just use the immediate knowledge that came to his head after wondering around so many book stores waiting for Jin who naturally took hours shopping.

Jin sighed in disappointment and shook his head dramatically making the younger of the pair hold back a chuckle before the elder dramatically burst out yelling "Do you know nothing?! He writes what he wants to write when he wants to write it. He's written romance, horror, he's an inconsistent king with genre but a persistent legend with publishes. He is... he's iconic." full of passion then falling back on to his bed again.

Jimin couldn't pass up the opportunity that presented itself since it was so rare and teased "Someone's fanboying~" wiggling his eyebrows (or failing too) and smiling so wide laughing that tears fell from his scrunched up eyes.

Normally Jin would say he wasn't and give a dramatic speech about how he, Thee Kim Seokjin, doesn't fan boy but the others bright mood and who the writer was caused him to sigh in defeat as he fell back again chuckling "Can you blame me?"

Jimin started to say "Well- no... not really. Buttttttt-" But ended up being interrupted by Jin who said "But?" Like he already knew what was coming and that he knew Jimin was just prolonging it.

But in reality Jimin didn't have any comment so admired "But I got nothing else to say. First time I've seen you fanboy over a author this much though hyung. Why?" Asking out of actual interest.

Jin thought for a moment thinking back over the stupidly long mental list he had dedicated to why he liked the author so much before simply commenting "Because he's mysterious."

Jimin raised an eyebrow repeating the last word "Mysterious?" As if it was a question because it was, he didn't know what could be so mysterious about an author considering fandoms exist and there were always people who took it too far being nosey and intrusive so he was surprised with what Jin said next.

"Well nobody knows his real name because he uses his alias RM, the most we know about him come from some of his books which are based off of real world things. Nobody knows his age or birthday and nobody has ever ran into him anywhere before so it's like he's unreal or doesn't exist." Jin explained.

Jimin had to stop himself snickering before mumbling "Unreal or a recluse." Fully prepared for the slap on the arm he got from the elder who then pulled him in for cuddles, replying back "Recluse or lone wolf?" wiggling his eyebrows to add to the mysterious effect although to Jimin it just made him want to laugh more.

In the end Jimin just dramatically sighed saying "Yep definitely a fanboy." Before melting into the other embrace before another moment of silence past.

They both looked at each other with a straight face, straight into their eyes like they were talking through eye contact some before finally bursting out laughing with lovable windshield wiper laughs and cute squeaks and breathless gasps filling the room.

Carrying on with his venting Jin confessed "Ugh honestly though Jiminie. He's so perfect and hot and I want to marry him and have his children." looking at his book fondly while Jimin raised his eyebrow.

He was quick to ask "Mr Mysterious has a face? Lemme see." leaning on his friend more as if it would make Jin move quicker but instead it made him mess the others hair up affectionately before wiggling the book from between them.

Jin showed him the back of the book and pointed at the small picture of RM smiling proudly while Jimin obviously checked him out.

His immediate reaction was to say "Oooooooh he's cuteeeee." Before taking the book and holding it closer to be a pain.

"Glasses... Suit... Dimples... Dimples! He's a keeper." Jimin then comment bursting into a fit of giggles while Jin whined, complaining how unfair life was to him.

After a while longer Jin took the book back and placed it next to his bed before turning back to Jimin who was clearly waiting for him to do so considering he already had an arm out to wrap back around the other.

The Mochi needed and deserved his cuddles and no one but Jin was there to give them to him.

After they settled again Jimin stated "So he's hot. You have my permission to marry him but you can't have his baby because last time I checked it was biologically impossible." getting a wack on the arm from Jin which just made him laugh again with a quiet whine off "Why do you always hurt meeeeee." Mixed in.

Jin's immediate response was "We both know I could never actually hurt you." Then after a moment sighing and continuing "Like any of it is possible. Well he is hot but I mean the parts involving me." crushing his own dreams which was now happening on the daily.

Jimin sighed, he'd known seokjin for years and although the elder had a natural air of confidence aerodyne him which some may have seen as vanity or him being self absorbed Jimin knew he just amped it up to hide his insecurities and to seem like the perfect well rounded guy when in reality it was just his way of coping with his issues.

A sad silence filled the room which was different to the prior so Jimin was quick to break it suggesting "Let's go yell at Taehyung to get off of overwatch and let's get ice cream. Your book can wait a bit." Waning to lighten the mood and as always jin was grateful.

There was never a moment he wouldn't be grateful for his dongsaengs.

So with the change of tone in the room Jin sat up and sassily said "First of all my book can't wait but I guess I can delay for free ice cream." Quickly adding before Jimin could say anything "Your paying for you hyung for a change."

He jumped up rubbing out to get Taehyung before he could protest.