Part 24: Confession

Jin and Namjoon had spoken everyday since their first date, it left them both wanting more and within a few hours the next date was arrange and then another and then another.

Within a month of them dating, despite their busy schedules, they'd been on nine and today marked the tenth.

Over the previous eight after their first nothing seemingly eventful in the world of relationships happened but the pair did get to know each other a lot better, finding out more in common and just generally strong a feel for the other person making their bond stronger.

They were comfortable around each other almost immediately and most importantly they were both happy with their little thing and in general- which was something Namjoon thought he'd never truly be, even with his success in life because he felt he'd never be able to bond with a person but here he was in his tenth date with the one and only Kim Seokjin.

His self proclaimed biggest success was giving Kim SeokJin his email, because it lead to so much more and he couldn't be more grateful or happy.

Jin brought a whole different type of happiness to him which his friends couldn't provide; a different type of warmth and affection as well as just refreshing features in his personality like his sense of humour and his laugh which Namjoon could listen to all day just because it made him laugh more.

Namjoon had quickly learned so much from Jin and found him as a source of inspiration for himself, the man had truely earned himself a place in the authors heart which is why today on their tenth date he wanted to make it clear and show him just how much he'd change him and what he wished for Jin too.

He was finally going to show Jin the poem he wrote for him, which could easily translated into lyrics for a song.

It was piece about self love, written from the heart after being inspired by such a insecure person to still love and accept oneself - a piece given to someone who brought about a epiphany in the author who had taught him to love himself.

So that's what Namjoon had planned for the surprise after their date.

Jin was going over to Namjoon's to have dinner together, since Jin quickly learned Namjoon couldn't cook or even use a knife... so the date was also a sort of lesson for the other - mainly an excuse to spend time together and have a bigger excuse to be close.

So with that knowledge they both dress cozily in large sweaters.

When Jin arrived after a brief moment of just holding each other they finally made their way to the kitchen to start their 'date' and Jin instantly began to organise stuff and prep while Namjoon just stood there smiling goofily like a lovestruck dork which was a endearing comment Yoongi had began describing him as when he'd notice him just starting and smiling at nothing - no malice behind the comment at all.

After around five minutes of prep - aka Jin child proofing everything because of Namjoon - Jin finally dragged Namjoon over for his lesson / date.

And Namjoon being Namjoon reluctantly admire "Are you sure I can't just watch?" trying to do his best aegyo as Jin positioned him in front of the counter having none of it.

Chuckling softly he said "I'm sure. Now start chopping." Turning away to start on something else while he left Namjoon chopping since it was a skill Jin very thoroughly taught him.

But apparently not thoroughly enough as Namjoon turned to him with a dumbfounded expression which turned sheepish after the eldest raised an eyebrow softly asking "What's wrong?"

They'd cooked together before and Jin had walked him through step by step but then he remembered the soft giggling and turning away to hide his face when he had taught him prior but he thought that the other would've picked something up by now.