Part 8: Tease

Namjoon didn't even have time to process the other scurrying away until he was gone and Jungkook was sitting in front of him cracking his fingers and neck dramatically then greeting "Well well we'll if it isn't Mik Noojman." Ignoring how Namjoon rolled his eyes focusing on the goody smile on his face as he asked "You can't just call me RM, can you?"

Jungkook instantly shook his head singing "Nope." Then teasing "Gotta use the ability to say your name backwards whenever I can and with the request of not calling you your real name at fanmeets, and of course me being a gentlemen like our lord and saviour iron man, I choose to call you that."

Namjoon couldn't even bring himself to complain because he knew just how hard the other worked to be able to say his name backwards somewhat fluidly so instead he just smiled his dorky smile and shook his head before getting into character to play along.

He took to book from the other only glancing up once after asking "To Justin Seagull?" Too see the others reaction which was a proud eager nod with his face cutely scrunched up happily which always had Namjoon cooing.

Namjoon wasn't quick to sign it, taking his sweet time for the right words to come to him because in reality he had a lot he wanted to say and ask but in the end he settled for what he knew would make the other happy and when he slid the book back over he was proud to watch as the others face lit up and then he dropped.

'To my dearest 'son'/brother Justin Seagull, you always bring hot people to my fanmeets to try and distract me and for once you succeeded. Well done. Have a nice day - Mik Noojman.'

Jungkook looked at him with wide eyes and shouted "I did it?!" excitedly in disbelief while Namjoon nodded his head slightly sighing fondly as he watched the other literally jump up and bounce on the spot filling the practically empty room with the familiar warmth he'd grown to love.

Namjoon couldn't not smile at that feeling or the cuteness the younger was radiating but he quickly found his thoughts drifting back to the man his friend had brought along, thinking to himself ''He genuinely thought my books left an impact? He should look in a mirror or see how impactful his words were them self.''

Or apparently not judging by the dramatic way Jungkook gasped before falling down onto his knees again and leaning across the desk as he chirped aloud like an excited puppy "Oh my god I knew it! Your gay- well Bi because of how bad that break up with bitch face got you- but you like men too which means-" but before he could finish Namjoon covered his mouth with both hands silencing him for a minute so he could speak.

(If Jin was there Jungkook thought the elder would cut him off after I knew it saying he was god so to shush in his presence being the tease and comical lejind (legend) he was.)

Namjoon's expression quickly went serious as he sternly scolded "First of all Jeon Jungkook watch your language. You know better than to use that type of language. Secondly I don't like men-"

He was interrupted by Jungkook going "You love them." Earning a dig on the arm and a brief break in his serious attitude for a millisecond before continuing and trying to not trip over his words too much and failing.

"I don't- well I couldn't but- jeez. Your friend just so happens to have caught my eye-"

"And left and impact-"

"And I could've said that myself Jungkook-"

"No you couldn't otherwise you'd be confessing you have a crush on Jin Hyung already." Jungkook stated knowing the back and forth would continue for a while so just skipped straight to point of Namjoon crushing on SeokJin.

Namjoon also wasn't typically one to crush on a person because if he had a crush that means he's fallen and he's the type of person to fall hard so he quickly shook his head in denial defending himself saying "Crush? I don't have a crush on someone I just met. It doesn't make sense and has little to no logic to support the idea. Just because he's handsome and i find him interesting doesn't mean I like him like that yet. Can't I just want to get to know the guy better? Jeez. And I won't. Never will. So shh."