Part 6: Queue

Namjoon had noticed two very distinct looking men when they entered the room almost immediately.

One he recognised as his dongsaeng who had called him two nights prior begging for tickets for his meet and greet and the other was a stranger with a very familiar, handsome face.

Sven though they were far away in the line of probably a hundred more people before then, Namjoon couldn't help but let his eyes land on the taller of the pair - the familiar stranger - who he couldn't seem to stop himself from looking back too.

He caught his attention and if he were to use his writing skills, just from the first glance, he could probably right a whole sober from the emotions that burst in his chest unwillingly.

The curiosity, intrigue, interest, confusion, unknown unnamable feeling, sudden nervousness, excitement, hyperness...

He almost had lost all of his energy since he'd been talking to fans for four hours by that point without a break but seeing someone so interesting made Namjoon full with new found energy he didn't know he had.

As the pair drew closer and the line shrunk Namjoon could fully confirm with full certainly that the shorter of the pair was his dear friend and practically younger brother Jeon Jungkook but he still wasn't sure who the other boy was.

A few more people went and Namjoon looked up again to see if he could see the taller boys face and to his delight he could however he still couldn't put a name to the undeniably handsome face.

The boy was definitely over six feet, had very broad shoulders which were a very attractive feature in Namjoon's eyes as well as the rest of the world, handsome facial features that could easily belong to a model, a tiny waist-

It clicked in Namjoon's head in that moment who the other boy was.

It was Jungkook's model friend who he'd see droppings off Jungkook sometimes or picking him up.

Jungkook never really showed him a picture but he could recognise basic things from the distance.

It had to be him but he still couldn't think of the name.

He tried his best to carry on the fan meet without getting too distracted but he kept catching himself glancing at the model and his dongsaeng at any given moment.

As time went by the line quickly grew shorter and shorter with Namjoon trying his best to have all the fans leave satisfied and Jin was growing more nervous by the second with the closer they got.

He glanced towards the author after finally working up the courage to see how many people were left and he could've sworn they made eye contact but he looked away instantly, with his face burning red and heart pounding in his chest.

'I have to be imagining things. Seeing things. Why couldn't I just say seeing things. Oh my gosh heart stob it. Why does my face feel hot? Is it hot? Oh no is my face red? Do I look like a tomato? I look like a tomato don't I. Great how do I make a tomato cool jeez...'

Jungkook pulled him out of his internal monologue calling out "Hyung?" Curiously, waving his hand in front of Jin's face which was now looking down to get his attention.

Jin looked up immediately and was met by Jungkook's amused face snapping him completely from his panicked thoughts to say "Huh?" Wanting to know what he wanted and what was so funny.

Jungkook chuckled at his hyungs confusion then replied "You were daydreaming hyung. Now. Because I brought you I insist on going first. I was going to let you but I'm to nervous to wait any longer since he's Thee RM."

Jin couldn't really argue with him, not that he wanted to because he was feeling nervous himself and he didn't want the other to have to deal with a fraction of the anxiety he felt for any longer than needed - not being aware that Jungkook was in fact NOT nervous and was practically family with the author.

Seokjin stepped aside for the boy to move a head of him to which Jungkook silently thanked him for before beginning to speak saying "Only a few more people now hyung. Are you nervous? Jimin really hyped up your fanboying on the phone."

Jin couldn't hide rolling his eyes at the new piece of information and made a mental note to get pay back later before replying "Yah but it's chill. It's all chill. Chill chill chill." thinking his nervousness wasn't showing.

He was wrong.

He would've also been wrong If he assumed Jungkook wouldn't start a play fight then and there in the queue because that's exactly what he did.

It was something they did often and didn't really care much what others fought about it because it distracted them when they were bored, or in this case nervous, but because of this nervousness and the preoccupation of his thoughts, he couldn't respond quick enough before Jungkook was already on him.

Jungkook has managed to hook his leg around the back of Jin's knee to try and floor him but that was as far as he could get because before he could bend the knee Jin had already bent his own and grabbed Jungkook, lifting him off the floor slightly in one swift movement and successfully stopping him.

All he could say as he held him in place was "Really? Right now Kook?" As he glanced back towards the door to see security hadn't noticed, only placing the other down when he nodded and replied "You were literally asking for it." Which got him a light slap on the back of his head.

They both fixed their clothes while chuckling between them up until their attention was being drawn by a woman who tapped Jungkook's shoulder.

The pair both turned around to face her and it wasn't her words that made Jin go pale but Jungkook's reply.

"It's your turn now sir."

"You know what, Jinnie hyungie I need another minute to straighten up. Could you go before me please~ Thank youuuu... hyung... you need to actually move- oh there ya go. Wait for me at the exit!"