Part 14: Funny

To: PinkPrincess@**********.com

From: rapmonster@**********.com

Subject: Funny

It's fine. Really. I'm not saying I laughed so hard I nearly broke something but - that's exactly what I'm saying. Your friends are funny and it's something mine would do given the chance so no judgement lol

How not to be straight forward but;
You. Are. A. Good. Person. So. Please. Take. My. Compliments. Instead. Of. Telling. Me. To. Not. Waste. My. Time. On. A. Kind. Human. Who. May. Have. Restored. Some. Of. My. Faith. In. Humanity.

I know that's probably hard to believe coming from a complete stranger but I generally have a good judge of character so please know I'm serious. Plus I like complimenting you and if I could compare how you react to a song it would be that's what makes you beautiful by one direction - music is universal so if you choose to listen I hope you see my point - because although you seem to have a air of confidence around you I'm sure that's not true judging by our conversation.

I'd love to be able to get to know you better just to be able to compliment you more like how charming and observant you are.

You putting yourself down, even if done to 'save time' isn't funny when it's being said seriously, it's sad because you can't see yourself how others see you wether it be immediate impression or I'm sure what people who've known you longer see. You should have more self value.

I'm sorry if it seems like I'm going on but I really do understand where your coming from as you understood reflection and I just want you to know there's more to you than you can see. It's relatable to all but you have to experience it to truly understand I guess...

I'm such a dork and rambling again, I'm sorry.

Jdiwosksjjdjsjdndjdkd

I have no social skills and I want to just keep complimenting you but that would be awkward and I don't know what to say or anything so please help?

Also I hope to never hear that story then because I want you too sleep well - cheesy? Yes. Sincere? True.

-RM xx