Part 9: Email

To: rapmonster@**********.com

From: PinkPrincess@**********.com

Subject: I won't judge if you don't

Hello RM, this is Kim SeokJin from your fan meet today. Thank you for giving me your email address, even if you don't see this and it's a spam account, I still appreciate it.

(I'll ignore rapmonster if you ignore pinkprincess - fair is fair (it's a long story.))

I just wanted to say thank you. I hope you enjoyed the fan meet today and it hasn't left you completely drained, please take some time to take a break and rest well.

Oh and one more thing before I click send in regards to your poem and the line;
"I wish I could love myself."
I'm not sure if I said it today because it's a bit of a blur from being taken to wait somewhere else by security when entering and running away when leaving but I hope you can learn to love yourself if not on your own through us your supporters although I hope one day you can see your positive attributes and how they out way any negative you may have if your books are anything to judge your character off.
Those words you used are deeper than just words on a page and I can tell it has a more personal meaning...

Sorry I just relate and think you deserve the best like everyone else assuming their not a prick... I ain't even sorry.

AnyWho's...

HAVE A NICE DAY BYE