Part 13: Scary

"Oh so you kicked us out?" Jimin asked raising an eyebrow suspiciously at his hyung because Seokjin had in fact not kicked them out, chase them around the house? Maybe, but kick out afterwards? No.

Jin was still red faced at this point after reading what they had put and from running which left him tired and out of breath but it didn't stop him from lifting a pillow and throwing it at Jimin's head threatening "If you keep it up like you just were you will be kicked out and not just from this room."

Both the dongsaengs knew the implications behind the threat but they also knew their was no malice to it so just played along with Taehyung rolling his eyes before doing his bet awful, cutely saying "You wouldn't because you loveeeee us. You literally just typed it." While Jimin just batted his lashes looking cute with a cheeky smile.

Jin being the fair hyung he was also hit Taehyung with a pillow warning "Take my phone again and it'll be a thousand times worse than when you broke my mario figure." Which made he duo quick to apologise recalling the memory of the time they thought it'd be fun to see if mario bounced.

Fun fact.

He didn't.

And on top of that it was a limited edition figurine very clearly made of glass.

Was being key.

And maybe Seokjin unleashed his wrath upon them..

With the change in tone they ended up sitting there for a moment in complete silence remembering the past events and the consequences before Jimin spoke up, breaking the silence to blatantly say "I think he likes you."

Jin whipped his head towards Jimin so fast they both thought he'd have whiplash, shouting "What?!" In shock and disbelief because for Jin it was the least likely conclusion they could've drawn from anything but apparently not since Taehyung agreed "He's obviously flirting since there's no need to do fan service out of fan meets and he very clearly was."

Jin shook his head to which Jimin stopped him by holding his head as he hugged his hyung.

Jin was left speechless and found himself just shaking his head up until the point where Jimin sandwiched it between his hands before dramatically pulling him into his chest saying "My not so little hyung is finally all grown up." While wiping a fake tear - it was the little things.

And with the conversation going 360 from recollecting their past mistakes to something that was very clearly done to make him flustered, Jin snapped "First of all shut up. Second of all, it's just fanservice. Thirdly, fuck You. And finally DONT DISTRACT FROM THE DAMAGE YOU DID TO MY PRECIOUS MARIO." Causing all three to burst out laughing simultaneously.

Jin wasn't mad anymore over the Mario figure since he saw how hard Jungkook, Taehyung and Jimin tried to replace it - even going as far as to try and make a replacement which Jin proudly had displayed on his shelf which was also the marking point of 'I can live without that collectible but I can't live without you dorks' which may have turned into 'actually no you can't live without me and I don't want to somehow end up getting arrested for manslaughter or neglect so I'll let it slide this once' since Kim Seokjin was always one to lighten the mood.

And that's how they all found themselves laughing again until Jin's face went serious again causing the two boys to gulp because a serious Seokjin was a scary Seokjin.

Jin sure could be scary when mad.

(He'd mentally thanked himself again for his acting major because it made it possible for him to see the priceless expressions on their faces once they fell.)

--- --- --- --- ---

Namjoon was trying his best to try and use up the new burst of inspiration he had when his phone suddenly lit up with a new notification from why he hoped was the person he'd been anticipating a response from since his last message.

And just like his phone his eyes lit up when he found it to be true, that was until they widened in shock as his jaw dropped simultaneously.

He felt all the heat rush to his face as he read the message repeatedly, especially when he came across the word 'daddy' which was a cliche he hated to admit how flustered it made him in general let alone with the fact that he could vividly imagine Jin saying it to him and him being completely fine with it.

Even though he figured it was probably one of Jin's friends or something, if he shared the same group as Jungkook -which he more than likely did- he still got butterflies in his stomach from the thought it could be him which made him laugh because of how stupid and funny it was.

He was probably more red in the face from laughing at the message rather than what could arguably been a bad attempt to make him flustered.

But nevertheless he had to still step aside and take a minute to calm down so he didn't end up laughing so hard he unplugged his computer without saving his work or knocked anything over in his office.

When he came back he sighed resuming his position on his seat and picking up his phone to see another message which he expected sooner or later assuming Jin wasn't to embarrassed about it but he could also see the other owning it if it were him.

He smiled at it knowing it was Jin this time by the way he typed since his own was distinctly more formal and because the reaction made sense considering what was sent.

So extending his break a little longer, he decided to respond.