Part 20: Chuckle

Namjoon was officially one of the cutest things on the face of the planet and Jin couldn't get enough of him.

Nothing could convince him otherwise about the cute, blushing author.

It wasn't too long after Jin arrived when Namjoon's confident charade faded fully revealing the shy and rosy cheeked side of the author which made him want to squeeze him to death - metaphorically although he probably could literally because muscles.

All Jin had to do was sit down for the other to start mumbling and stuttering more and basically break for him to blush in an even darker tone.

Namjoon appeared a lot more confident over the phone and from the fanmeet but either way seokjin liked both sides of himself Namjoon presented to him.

Although he may have had a particularly soft spot for the other shyly trying to get his attention and affection from him, so Jin loves it when Namjoon tugged his shirt lightly when Jin presented him some food asking to be fed.

They were both sat there with Jin happily feeding Namjoon food and Namjoon more than eagerly accepting it without fussing it was too much or not enough like Jin had to put up with with his two whiny roommates (which he didn't mind it just made him praise Namjoon as a person more.)

After they finished, Jin cleaning away tubs into a bag as Namjoon swallowed the last bite, they ended up falling into a comfortable silence.

Jin has questions for Namjoon about himself (like if his messaged where serious and if Namjoon was actually his name) but didn't want to ask him when he was drunk for obvious reasons.

Similarly Namjoon had questions for Jin but he didn't want to be the first to speak in fear of ruining their peaceful moment but after about ten minutes of basking in the others presence he couldn't help himself and let his thoughts begin to slip.

So cutely he blocking called out "Se-ok-Jinnieeeeee?" cutely resting his head on Jin's wide and oddly comfortable shoulders which made the other chuckle, repositioning him so his head didn't slip making Namjoon even redder, similarity replying "Nam-Joonieeeeee?" Gaining the same reaction.

He lazily slurred "You're really handsome." Into the others ear and watched as the others eyes widened while his face turned away to hide the blush from the unexpected comment.

His goal obviously failed since Namjoon could see it but it did make the other giggle fondly as he watched endeared, the tables slowly turning.

Jin mumbled quietly "T-Thank you." To the other since his mind went blank similarity to the fan meet before his blush he tried to hide intensified at the realisation he stuttered.

Namjoon couldn't help but quietly comment "So cute." Which made Jin look like he'd just eaten the hottest chilli in the world with how red his face was.

He adored the look on Jin's face just like he adored how nice he was being to him, if it was his manager he'd have been scolded and if it was his friends they wouldn't have been nearly as patient with him as Jin had - he'd have probably ended up with food launched at him if he made the same request to them and he had to admit.

It was nice to be babied.

But what Namjoon didn't expect from being babied was the teasing in retaliation to what he was saying because the other had two choices;

1) deal with it and just be blushing on his own

Or

2) Tease him until he's equally red

And Jin being the king of teasing made the wise choice to try and make him as red as such.

He ruffled his hair up a little as he took in a deep breath to try and quickly get a plan together and collecting himself before turning to face Namjoon directly.