Part 2: Ice cream shop

"I scream. You scream. Gimme that gimme that ice cream." All three boys sang as Jin drove the car to the ice cream shop, high energy and total off pitch - how any good song is meant to be sang in a car full of friends.

They pulled up after around ten-ish minutes of driving and singing to girl groups like twice and F(x), jumping out the car and walking in to the parlour chatting.

Taehyungs immediate reaction upon entering was to call out "Jungkookie~" Greeting the handsome young man behind the counter who's hair was pulled back into a small man bun.

The said boy turned around, instantly smiling upon realising who the familiar voice belonged too, before bouncing his way over to the counter to the trio.

Once there with just as much energy Jungkook replied shouting "TaeTae!" Both ignore the looks the other two were sharing, in their own little world of cloud nine.

Jimin elbowed Jin, nodding towards the younger two and somewhat loudly commenting "I see how it is." In a fake annoyed voice with SeokJin immediately playing along saying "Kids have no respect for their hyungs these days. Or even well paying customers."

Jungkook chuckled innocently before looking over to his boss to the right who was waiting for him to shut up shop to make sure it was okay to serve his other friends, getting nods from the owner who was willing to wait a little longer because he found their interactions amusing.

The others didn't realise the boss was even there or that it was close up time.

Jungkook turned back to the group with a cheekier smile and a confidently replied "Well I'm not a kid and I respect my hyungs so you get two scoops on the house. Except Jin Hyung because he's going to pick me up from the library tomorrowwwwww so he gets three."

It was news to Jin but he didn't expect anything less and he got ice cream for it so asked "What time?" leaning on the counter as he checked his phone for plans.

Jungkook quickly replied "Ten o'clock?" Sounding hopeful as he was scooping up some ice cream into a cone before handing it too Jimin.

"I won't be awake until eleven earliest. If you can do extra studying for an hour then I can get you and you might get a higher grade in your English." Jin teased with his mature side showing, sounding somewhat like the youngers parent which he was basically a fill in for since he was far away from home and Jin was the eldest.

Jungkook tried to do his best aegyo to win Jin over but failed to get what he wanted, settling for being cooed over by Jimin and Taehyung.

Jimin quickly grasses on the eldest and said "Jin Hyung has a new book to read tonight so he'll be up late." when Jungkook realised he was actually gonna have to do work, giving the boy a reason so he wouldn't be super dramatic over it.

But to no avail he still dropped to his knees and held his hands together begging "But hyunggg can't you read tomorrow?" Defeated.

Jin shook his head stubbornly, saying "I can't read tomorrow. I have to get you straight after I wake up. Then I have to go to the gym to keep these shoulders strong and after that I have to go buy groceries and then-"

"We get it hyung your busy." Taehyung said cutting in with a boxy smile knowing he should be more respectful than to interrupt his hyung but Jin let it slide because as always Taehyung was a charmer.

"I'll be waiting outside at eleven. Thank you hyung now which scoops would you like?" Jungkook asked with another cone ready, finally accepting it and showing how actually grateful he was.

Not everyone would run around for their dongsaengs like Seokjin did for his.

Jin smiled sincerely and happily replied "Can I have one vanilla, one strawberry and one chocolate pleaseee Jungkookie?" Getting a nod in return and then a smile as he handed it over to his friend, quickly doing Taehyung's since he knew what his order was.