three

Chapter 3

"Was? What do you mean?" Joy asked Yeri once the guys left.

Eunmi rolled her eyes, "I just looked at him because he was quiet. No biggie."

Yeri grinned, "Looked? You stared at him! Even Renjun noticed!" She laughed.

"Whatever you say." Eunmi shrugged.

Joy stood up. "I have to go now. My next class will start in 10 minutes. I'll see you guys later." She smiled.

The two were the only ones left at the table. The '00 liners and the maknaes left for their final subject. While Yeri and Eunmi's next subject is in an hour.

"Wanna go on a tour first?" Yeri asked.

Eunmi nodded.

The two stood up and headed towards the school garden.

Eunmi's eyes widened upon seeing the dome which covered the entire garden.

There was a fountain at the middle. There were benches around it.

There were also picnic tables around.

Eunmi noticed that there are only a few people in the garden. Probably because of the time.

She rushed towards the fountain and pulled a coin from her pocket.

Yeri laughed, realizing how childish her newly-made friend is.

"You believe in those kinds of things?" Yeri and Eunmi turned towards the person who spoke.

He was standing there, his hands were in his pockets, and his headphones were hanging on his neck.

"Mark? Why are you here?" Yeri asked.

Mark pretended to be shocked, "Because I also study here?" He said, raising a brow.

Yeri rolled her eyes.

"Back to what I was saying," Mark said, his eyes traveling to Eunmi who was still holding the coin. She didn't had the chance to throw it because Mark interrupted. "You believe in those things? Like throwing coins as if your wish will come true?" He asked.

"What is it to you if I do?" Eunmi backfires.

Yeri tried to hide her laugh. The scene in front of her was so funny. Mark just found someone who can roast him.

Mark rolled his eyes, "You know, wishing is just a waste of time." He sighed. "Why don't you strive hard, so that your 'wish' will come true?" He asked.

"If I want to wish Batman to exist, how the hell am I supposed to make him live?" Eunmi raised a brow.

"Stick to reality, dimwit." He shrugged. "I didn't know that Jaehyun-hyung's sister is like this..." He chuckled.

Eunmi stepped forward, as if she was any taller than Mark.

"Like what?" She asked, trying to sound intimidating. Little did she know that it doesn't work on Mark.