nineteen

oof someone already cracked the code ㅋㅋㅋ i commend your brain cells guys! gotta blast~ p.s. i already followed that someone who got it ><

Chapter 19

"Dreaming of my brother?"

Eunmi looked at the person who spoke. "Oh, Taeyong-oppa..." She smiled.

Taeyong sat beside her, "You know, you and my brother are really alike..." He said, looking away.

"What do you mean, oppa?" She asked.

"He also loves to stay here at the garden." Taeyong smiled. "He got detention once, because a teacher caught him sleeping here." He laughed at the memory. "It didn't stop him from staying here, though."

Eunmi sighed and looked down.

"Mark is my only brother, that's why he's very dear to me. When mom died last month, believe it or not, he cried so hard. That was the first time that I saw him cry like that. I mean, don't get mad, he also cried when Jiyeon died, but not as much as he cried when mom died..." Taeyong said, chuckling at those memories.

"Our dad is in Europe, working. Our mom... well, you know where she is." Taeyong chuckled bitterly. "Mark... to be honest with you, he's like my son... even if I'm only four years older than him..."

Eunmi was just listening intently to what Taeyong was saying. She feels that she would miss everything if she would miss a single detail.

"There's a thing that only I know... well, you'll know it too." He said, pulling his wallet out.

Her eyes widened and she suddenly burst out laughing. "Oh my gosh, HAHAHAHAHAHA!" Taeyong handed her the picture that was in his wallet. "This is him?! Oh my gosh, he's so cute back then!" She giggled.

"I've been keeping that for a while now.. I found it at a book in our library." Taeyong shrugged. "You can have it."

"Jinjja? This would give him a good scare though." She laughed. "Thank you, Taeyong-oppa."

"No problem."

She removed her phone from her phone case and placed the picture inside since her wallet was in her bag, at the classroom. She placed her phone and it lit up. Taeyong's eyes widened when he saw her wallpaper.

She immediately covered it due to embarrassment and he laughed.

"Where is that?" He asked. "Where did you two toom that photo?" He laughed.

"I secretly took it without him knowing." She looked down, blushing. "We were rehearsing..."

She opened her phone and let Taeyong see some of her stolen shots. Her eyes widened when she saw an unfamiliar photo that she couldn't recall she took.

The two of them were at Namsan, hugging each other, while he was kissing her forehead.

Well of course, she wouldn't remember that photo, it was Mark Lee who took it.

"You look good together." Taeyong said when he saw the photo.

She smiled, "Thank you, oppa."

"A thing you need to know about him is that he likes composing songs... like... he really loves doing it." He said. "That dat when you and Jaehyun moved in to the house next to ours and he shouted at you? He was composing one back then."