twenty one

Chapter 21

Never in her wildest dreams that she would leave just like that. She went towards her table and grabbed the case which contained the flash drive that Mark gave her.

She put it near her chest and hugged it, as if t was him.

"Eunmi-yah, let's go..." Jaehyun said, helping her pull her luggage.

She nodded.

***

"You better keep that promise of yours and go back here once the school year ends, okay? If not I'll go there myself and drag you back here in Seoul." Jaehyun warned.

Eunmi laughed, "I'll be back, I promise. I have to. I have him."

He ruffled her hair, "You better." He rolled his eyes.

Eunmi hugged her brother tight.

"Yah, are you crying?" Jaehyun chuckled. He tried to laugh, even if he also feels sad. "Don't cry..."

She nodded and wiped her tears away. "I'll miss you."

"I'll miss you too. I'll be alone at our house once again." He sighed.

"I have to go now...." She started to pull her luggage. "I love you, brother..."

"I love you too, sis."

Jaehyun watched his sister as she boarded the bus heading to Incheon. He sighed, walking the other way.

Although he and Eunmi fights, it still hurts for him to see his sister cry.

***

"Jaehyun-ah are you sure that you don't want to eat?" Taeyong asked.

The latter nodded, "I already ate earlier, hyung."

Mark looked at him. "Huh? What are you talking about, hyung? It's 7 am, you mean you woke up early?"

Jaehyun nodded.

Taeyong just shut his mouth.

"Jaehyun-hyung, where's Eunmi?" Mark asked.

Jaehyun and Taeyong looked at each other.

"U-Uh, she won't go to school today." Jaehyun said, looking down.

"Is she sick again?" Mark asked.

Jaehyun slowly nodded. "Y-Yeah..." He gulped.

Mark sighed, "I wish I could take care of her... I wish I'm not busy."

They stood up and placed their plates on the sink.

Mark grabbed his bag, same with his hyungs.

"Baby, get well soon!" He shouted.

The two looked at each other and looked at Mark with pity. If only he knew.

***

"She left already?" Yeri asked.

Jaehyun slowly nodded.

"Early this morning." He sighed.

"Taeyong-oppa and Mark eats at your house for breakfast right? How did Mark react when he didn't see Eunmi there?" Joy asked.