thirteen

ya'll i have a shirt like what jaemin wore on NCT Dream's guesting on weekly idol ><

Chapter 13

To say happy is an understatement. Eunmi has no idea why she woke up early the next day. She feels refreshed and energized, which is kinda weird since she hated waking up early, especially if it was because of school.

"Good morning to the most awesome brother in the world!!" She said, as the scent of freshly cooked waffles greeted her nose as she ran downstairs.

Jaehyun laughed, "Wow, you're up early. I didn't have to wake you up. You're in a good mood today." He looked at his sister who was already seating at the dining table. "Good morning to you too, Eunmi." He smiled, placing a plate of waffles in front of her.

"I honestly don't know why but I'm kinda excited today." She chuckled. "I will eat well!!~"

"Eunmi-yah, did you know that Song Sihyun replaced you for the fair's opening?" Jaehyun asked.

She looked at him, "As if I know who that is." She rolled her eyes. "But I do know that someone replaced me because Miss Kim said so, which kinda sucks." She sighed.

"It's good, though. So that you could rest." Jaehyun laughed.

She glared at him, "What's good about that?! There's my break in front of me and it will run away just like that?!" She sighed. "Can't do anything about it now, though."

"Well at least you're still the vocalist, and Mark's soon-to-be-girlfriend." Jaehyun grinned at her.

She laughed, "Yah, enough with that 'soon-to-be-girlfriend' thing!" Jaehyun laughed. "True though..."

"True? That you're Mark's soon-to-be-girlfriend?" Jaehyun laughed.

"No! Well—kinda, but— what I'm saying is at least I'm still the band's vocalist." She said.

"Will you watch the general rehearsal today?" Jaehyun asked.

"Huh? What do you mean? What general rehearsal?" She asked.

"Eh? Mark didn't tell you? The band's general rehearsal will be today. At the music hall." Jaehyun explained.

She pouted, "Maybe he forgot..."

"Ey, don't frown now.." Jaehyun said. "You can watch him perform later, hm?"

She nodded.

***

She started to fidget when Mark didn't attend all of their classes. He wasn't responding to any of her calls, voice messages, and messages either.

She sighed and looked down. Lucas noticed her discomfort. He looked at her and tapped her shoulder. "You okay? You look sick."

She nodded. "Just a bit worried." She showed her call log which showed Mark's unanswered calls from her.

"Maybe they're busy from practicing? Today's the general rehearsal, right?" Lucas asked.

She nodded, "Yeah, you're right... maybe they are... people are counting on them too much..."

Lucas nodded, "Yeah, don't worry too much. He's okay. You trust him, right?"

"Of course I do..."