fifteen

I'm 100% sure I'm not the only one who was shocked about Kai and Jennie... right? No matter what happens, I'll always be here for Jongin. All the love for the Kim couple!❤️ I hope Eris would respect her and behave, not unlike how they treated Taeyeon and Krystal.

Chapter 15

"At the garden... I was at the garden..." Eunmi said, looking down.

Everyone was looking for her, and when they saw her with Mark, they were furious.

"Hyung, don't get too harsh... she was with me." Mark told Jaehyun calmly.

Jaehyun glared at the two of them, "Don't act like you weren't worried earlier, Mark." He looked at his siter. "And you, don't act as if you weren't worried either."

"Worried?" Mark asked, looking at the girl beside her.

"Mhm. Worried. You weren't answering any of her calls and texts." Jaehyun said.

"I'm sorry, my phone died, and I couldn't find a charger." He sighed and placed his hand on her shoulder.

She slowly nodded, still processing everything that Mark said earlier. "I-It's fine... just... don't d-do it again..."

Taeyong noticed that the two were avoiding each other's gazes. "Everyone, can you please leave? Jung and Lee matters." He said.

He noticing that some of them didn't budge, he sighed. "I meant Mark Lee, Lee Taeyong, Jung Eunmi and Jung Jaehyun. Not Lee Donghyuck nor Lee Jeno."

Haechan and Jeno laughed, leaving the room.

Once the door slammed shut, Jaehyun and Taeyong looked at the two who were seated next to each other. They were inside the library, and luckily, nobody was there, not even the book keepers, nor the librarian.

"Now, sibling to sibling. Be honest. What's with you two?" Taeyong asked, sitting in front of Eunmi.

The girl looked at the brown-haired boy beside him. She nudged him. Mark just looked at her.

The two in front of them were amused. They were signaling things to each other, as if they were messages. Funny how they could understand it themselves.

"Cut it out." Jaehyun sighed.

Mark looked at him. "Jaehyun-hyung, I like Eunmi." He looked at Eunmi and held her hand. "Hyung, I like your sister, and I'm sorry because I won't stay away from her."

Eunmi looked down so that she could hide the smile forming on her face.

"Eunmi-yah?" Taeyong asked, as if he was asking if she would add something to what he said.

She coughed and acted like she was tough, "I like him too... Jaehyunnie-oppa.... I like Mark..."

The two eldest smiled at them. "We would just like to clear things, we aren't mad at you two." Taeyong said.

Jaehyun nodded, "That's right, and I'm sure that if the others know about this, they would be happy as well."

"But right now, your current status is...?" Taeyong asked.

"Friends." Mark said and looked at Eunmi. "But I would treat her like my girlfriend."

***