twenty six

So apparently, they changed the songs to Boy in Luv (BTS), The Eve (EXO), Ddu-Du-Ddu-Du and Forever Young (Blackpink), Bbibbi (IU), and Shine (Pentagon)!!! It even made me more excited if that's even a thing🤧

So... with the update!

Chapter 26

3 months. It has been three months since she left. Two months no contact, no reply, no message. She decided to shut people out— but her friends back in Seoul never knew the reason why.

The school became busy since it was already February. Prom, and Valentines Day are coming. People are designing the auditorium for the upcoming event, and they couldn't even get to their room without bumping into someone who's holding a decoration.

"What the heck are these people up to? They keep on rushing." Wendy raised a brow.

Yeri shrugged, "It's already the 2nd day of the month. Only twelve more days. That's why they're rushing."

"Point taken, though..." Seulgi said, nodding. "Anyways, back to what you were saying earlier?" She asked.

Yeri snapped her fingers, as if she just remembered something. Well, she did remember something. "There's this seat-in student in our class..." She said and pulled a chair out.

They were at the cafeteria, waiting for the boys' break time, as usual, Mark went to the music club office to fix something and Lucas went to the maknaes' room to wait for Chenle and Jisung.

"And?" Joy asked while munching on her chips.

"Believe it or not." She paused for a while.

"Goddammit what's with the stops Kim Yerim?" Wendy rolled her eyes.

"She's kinda... trying to hit on Mark?" She said, trying to sound uncertain.

"What the fudge?" Irene exclaimed. "What's her name, I'll give her a piece of my mind." She said, standing up, acting as if she would really fight the girl.

"Nam Jinha, unnie." Yeri said.

Seulgi rolled her eyes, "Sounds like a bitch to me." She shrugged.

They laughed. "That was so accurate." Wendy laughed.

***

The boys arrived, and surprisingly, Mark was with them. His hands were in his pockets, and he was walking behind Chenle. His face was void of emotions— like how he acted when Eunmi arrived.

One thing was missing though.

He wasn't wearing his headphones. It wasn't even hanging on his neck.

Irene looked at the girls, as if mentally asking them if they noticed it, too. They all looked at her and nodded, but wasn't too obvious.

"Wow, Mark is here." Joy laughed.

He didn't reply. He just went straight to his chair and leaned his head on the table, making a loud thud, which made the others flinch.

Irene looked at Taeyong, but the younger just shrugged.

They were starting to wonder why the boy was acting like that, when he wasn't usually like that back when she was still here.

"Mark, are you okay?" Wendy asked.