thirty

My brother on the multimedia. Okay no Imma stop.

Chapter 30

"I'm so proud of you." Taeyong faked a cry while patting his brother's shoulders. "After a year of being a headass, you're finally graduating."

Mark rolled his eyes but laughed afterwards, "Such a drama queen, hyung. I'm just graduating from high school, not college."

"Oh shut up..." Taeyong playfully hit his brother's shoulder. "Just go to your seat. Get lost."

Mark laughed at how his brother reacted.

Taeyong sighed as his eyes scanned he hall. Students were with their parents. He sighed when he suddenly thought of their mom. "Eomma, you're proud of Minhyungie too, right?" He whispered. "I'm sure you know what he's thinking.. guide him, eomma... you know what's best for him after all."

"Taeyong-ah." Irene sat beside him. "Who are you talking too?" She asked.

The boy shook his head, "I suddenly thought of mom...I kinda asked her to guide that guy over there." Taeyong pointed at Mark using his lips.

Irene nodded, "I almost cried when I saw Yeri earlier too... I was so proud of her..."

"Where is her mom— oh, right..." Taeyong wanted to swallow his tongue for asking. He knew that the girl never wanted to talk about her mom.

Yeri's mom is also in the place where Mark and Taeyong's mom is, while her dad is in Australia.

Irene sighed, "It's fine. Oh, by the way... she's asking me to tell you this. She asked me if you could be the one to give her medals?" She asked. "Is it okay if she will also put a ribbon to you? You stood up like her father, after all."

The guy felt touched. He looked at Yeri who also happened to be looking at him. He smiled and faced Irene, "It's fine with me, noona."

"By the way, where are the others?" Irene asked.

"They're at the audience area, since they aren't parents." Taeyong answered.

"And you?"

"Mark."

"Oh right, I forgot."

Irene laughed. "Thank you, Taeyong-ah."

"For what, noona?" He asked.

"For being Yeri's father— basically, they guys' father. Well, not biologically, but thank you for taking care of them." She smiled.

"As if I have a choice with the guys." He rolled his eyes. "They irritate me most of the time but I guess they're like my alter-ego." He laughed.

Irene agreed with what he said, "I hope Mark would like our little surprise..."

"I hope so too, noona..." Taeyong nodded.

***

"Yah." Yeri sat beside Mark since the seat beside him was still empty. "You seem silent."

"Well I have no one to talk to?" Mark rolled his eyes.

"Hey, I kinda asked Taeyong-oppa if I could hang the ribbon on him. Y'know, the ribbon for fathers?" Yeri sighed. "Is it okay with you?"